FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Factory Bumpers Needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy and I are goin to be makin a custom body kit for my car but i need a set of factory bumpers, doesn't matter what color or if scratched or anything, gonna be chopping them up to make the kit but my car is an every day driver, so i need the extra bumpers so he can work on it and i can still get to work

thanx!
SDPZX3,May 2 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:My buddy and I are goin to be makin a custom body kit for my car but i need a set of factory bumpers, doesn't matter what color or if scratched or anything, gonna be chopping them up to make the kit but my car is an every day driver, so i need the extra bumpers so he can work on it and i can still get to work

thanx!
[right][snapback]105884[/snapback][/right]

I am planning on hopefully within the next couple of weeks picking up my new front end, at which point my front bumper will be up for grabs. I'll warn you, it has a little crack in the front corner, but is easily repaired with a little resin. I can't promise you a date, but would you like me to let you know when it's available?
Do you need a wagon rear?
I got both front and reaer bumpers in liquid gray..
sdp, I can donate my rear bumper for ya.
paolo,May 2 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:sdp, I can donate my rear bumper for ya.
[right][snapback]105969[/snapback][/right]

LOL how about you donate your rear bumper to me and I'll donate my banged up one to him?
ZX3 Tuner............... where do u live??? and how much for the bumpers???

Paolo............... when would i be able to get the rear from u???

like i said i don't care if its cracked or a different colour or ne thing, i'm litterally cuttin it off at the top seem of the bumper and molding from there

j3rt.................... thanx but its for a zx3
Raine, you can get my bumper then.
SDPZX3,May 2 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:ZX3 Tuner...............  where do u live???    and how much for the bumpers???

Paolo...............  when would i be able to get the rear from u???

like i said i don't care if its cracked or a different colour or ne thing, i'm litterally cuttin it off at the top seem of the bumper and molding from there

j3rt....................  thanx but its for a zx3
[right][snapback]106027[/snapback][/right]

K you take my rear, I'll take Paolo's. Wanna meet this Sunday?

K you take my rear, I'll take Paolo's. Wanna meet this Sunday?
[right][snapback]106423[/snapback][/right]

/quote]

where????? u don't want ne thing for it ???