FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Day Pictures Finally.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even thow the car is filthy I thought I would snap some shots while there was light.

[Image: vl080.jpg]

[Image: vl079.jpg]

[Image: vl077.jpg]

[Image: vl070.jpg]

[Image: vl067.jpg]

[Image: vl028.jpg]

[Image: vl016.jpg]
Yeah Jay, it's filthy :rolleyes:

Looks awesome :D
I think you need to do something else with it.

It just looks... well... the same as it always does now. I guess it's just getting old.

I like it though.
filthy??? haha..you can come make my car "filthy" if you want :P haha, very nice looking tho jay, I WANT IT!!! haha
debating if i want to paint the rims, lol not much else I can do to it.
waiting for mitch to get in my rear lip then ya. what else. mirros and side moudling are getting done pretty soon to.
you can start working the interior....don't know how much is done to the interior, but, i'm just offering ideas
Car looks very nice and clean! Where did you take that first pic???
"SCHWEET MANNN YAH!"
ZX3guy2000,May 2 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:Car looks very nice and clean!    Where did you take that first pic???
[right][snapback]106075[/snapback][/right]

Thats right on the side of Taylor Feild in Regina, Sask.
Looks Great! :D
Looking good as always Jay!

I don't think you should paint your rims though, right now it gives a nice contrast to your dark paint.

Don't think there's much else you can do to your car though, mabye some european triangle side markers? Would really complete the look!
Jay, do something about the mirrors, handles, and the bodyside moulding.
I beleive I mentioned I was painting them, maybe not. I just gotta find a day Im not lazy lol...

01-yellow-ZX3

It'll look even better with the mirror caps, side mouldings, and handles painted. Can I suggest the ZX5 caps to give it the shaved look?
zx5 caps?
I think that's the first time i've ever seen your focus in daylight pics.....it's always in the night or garage pics that you have taken....looks good!

I always wanted that front bumper for my Focus.....still the best one IMO
Jay is your bumper a stock euro bumper?
stock euro from an older rs model. there no longer really a stock part anymore. they been re released as collection bumper.
I want it! ahhh