FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Are Your Summer Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Along with being boosted I plan on the following to.

My new stereo install is ready to go in. Just need a nice day to put it in. I am also debating getting my Monzas powder coated to black or gunmetal then get the front side windows tinted with 35% tint. Scissor doors are also on the list.
Plans for the car............

Gonna be busy!

Just finished installing some new-to-me stuff SVT air box, FC hi-flo cat, DTM drop mirrors

Just got car back from having kyb gr-2's installed front/back, rear camber kit

Ordered my rims today! 18x7.5 exel RH-5 w/ Kumho ecsta supra 712 215-35-18
So that means i'll have a nice little road trip to Ohio to pick them up!

Body kit to be painted & installed! Cervini front/back/sides, Z3 fenders

New fogs lights to be installed. can't decide between APC halos or mini projectors

Once kit is on exhaust tips to be installed. can't decide on duals or both tips in center

Install and wire up european lexus style chrome tails

lots of dress up items- billet hvac knobs, svt hvac surround, svt cluster, svt colant cover, RS shift knob, Ford racing engine cover, hood lifts, hood lock,Mazda3 wiper arm/blade

i think that's it.........for now ;)
keep car from breaking down.
Install new Rear Tails,

Install SPI Shorty Header

Change the Air Intake

Install the 60mm SPI TB (MAYBE)

Install Front Strut Tower Bar

Do a little fishing and pick up a new 20 Gauge for partridge hunting. :D
Hmm let's see:

Touch-up any major scratches and problem spots on the car.

Survive the Dominican. :P

Install the SPI UDP, get either an XCalibrator or a multi-tune SCT chip.

Install the SVT suspension kit. Have some sort of headlight mod happening, whatever that ends up being.

Buy a house if all things work out. :D
- Install my Hella Projectors.

- Drive the car all summer and enter a few shows

- Part out the car in the Fall!
------
Focus
------
New Paint
Install new Stereo
Tint Windows

----------
TransAm
----------
Engine Swap (305 TBI to a 355 4BB Holley)
Tranny re-build
Rear End swap (2.73 Peg Leg to a 3.73 Posi FORD 9" rear end)
New Paint

come the end of June....................absolutely nothing
resolve JRSC problems

install SVT header RT high flow cat and flex (once I get them, still backordered)

front brake upgrade

repaint rear drums again

dyno tune SCT chip with everything working and installed

finally have fun with the car :)
Focus becomes beater and buy new car/bike.
Probably going to paint my side moldings, and hopefully design a new fiberglass sub enclosure..

That, and finishing my basement, insulating the garage, etc.. I think this summer most of my money/energy is going towards projects around the house, the car will be neglected (except for the fact that it'll get to stay in a garage instead of the street now).
ZX3TUNR,May 1 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:Along with being boosted I plan on the following to.

My new stereo install is ready to go in. Just need a nice day to put it in. I am also debating getting my Monzas powder coated to black or gunmetal then get the front side windows tinted with 35% tint. Scissor doors are also on the list.
[right][snapback]105720[/snapback][/right]

No real plans now that the new stereo is in it. Probably take a day off here & there to go boot around in the car though (What's the use of a fun little car like the Focus if all I use it for is to get me to work & back every day right? :P )

NefCanuck
Install and paint euro bumper (hopefully soon)
paint my mirrors (hopefully soon as well)
bug mitch to ship me the euro lip (hopefully sometime this year)
get the baby to be able to sleep with my noisy ass car :P

and sadly break into 15's :( n/a
Magnaflow and K-pro for my car

Maybe buy some Infinity speakers to replace the stockers as well

-P@
Summer Plans:

Within next month:
- Install Focus Sport Supercharger
- Install EBC Rotors/Pads
- Install new Rear Drums/Pads (no more rust...)
- Detail Engine Bay

By end of summer:
- Someone on here has to get me their xenon body kit (you know who you are) :P
- Hopefully do something with the monster truck ride height of the S2.
not too much

- FORD RACING recalibrated valve body (for ATX Transmission)
- High-Flow Cat
- 2 1/4inch flexpipe
- SCT performance chip

all that stuff to be ready for a JRSC + big boost kit in 2006 :rolleyes:
1.Get the Body Kit Painted
2.Get the Spoiler Painted
3. Repaint my drums and caps
4. Paint my interior

I think that's about it for this summer.
Very soon (next 2 weeks) - Bombs shorty air intake and also an MBRP cat back :), then later this summer, getting a tint, not sure how dark, but it will be dark :ph34r: , and hopefully a set of clear corners, then hopefully by the end of the summer, i'm looking at a set of eiback sportline springs, and rims.
HEAVILY train the next 4-6 months (gym 4-5 times a week) plus 1-2 hours a day cardio, keep on my healthy eating routine and get into either Calgary or Edmonton's Police department (as well as move to Alberta).

Planning a big trip to BC this summer (8-10 days) at the end of July. Finish up my basement (currently needs about 1-2 nights yet of drywalling - skim coat) then prime this weekend maybe, either way finish it up within a month.

For the car, nothing, I've done enough to it as is. I love it but looking forward to getting the new one possibly in fall but more then likely spring.
Pages: 1 2