FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Supercharged Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to get a feel for the Jackson Racing huffer. I am looking to purchase a supercharger for my 2002 SVT and all roads seem to be pointing to there setup.

I am just wondering if anyone here has one on there car and how its performing.
Bluetoy had one, from what I hear they do real nice work on the SVTs. He is also selling it, so if you want to save some money nows your chance....

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10487
If I had a SVT I would go JSRC no question asked. Nice gains and you wont go broke buying this kit.
i am also selling mine. someone allready called dibs. but if that deal falls through. i doubt it will

pm me for price
It works great! Ford racing is also releasing a big boost kit for it next month. Should yield another 15% gain is what they are saying. The JRSC makes the SVTF the car it should have been. However it doesn't add much in the bottom end. it needs to hit 3500 rpm before you really feel it.. Or I am just getting used to it. Put a cone filter in place of the airbox or you will hardly even hear it. Why spend all that money and not hear it too!!!

I made 197 hp and 157 tq at the wheels when we had the dyno day at Dasilva Racing.