FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tinted A Zx4 Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone picking up a new 2005 ZX4 sedan soon from Discovery Ford!?!? Its Blue and I personally tinted it today!!! 35% all around!! Looks nice!! Cloth interior, automatic....

:)
I can't wait to get mine done!! Is 35% dark enough?
I like my 35% front / 20% all the rest of the way around... but 35% all around wouldn't be too bad.
i need to get some pics so i can tell the difference, but i was thinking 20% would be nice, but isn't there restrictions on that crap
Gimme a sec...

35/20 tint

Old exhaust pic, but correct tint pic.

I just checked and don't really have any better pics of a side-shot since I tinted the car... I'll have to fix that today :)

Wait, I lied:

[Image: newtint2.jpg]

OK, so it's not perfect, but it's a closer view.

I've got a night shot that shows just how dark each gets (from the side).
Crazirich,Apr 30 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:i need to get some pics so i can tell the difference, but i was thinking 20% would be nice, but isn't there restrictions on that crap
[right][snapback]105575[/snapback][/right]

20% is nice and dark...I don't know about people getting in s**t for 20% or not...I guess it depends where you are!!!

20% is pretty dark...too dark for me personally but, its very popular...I did a Navigator 2 weeks ago 20% all around and even I thought it looked gangsta!

I'm doing 35% all around for my ride..and thats good for me....might do it this week if I get the time...I'll post pics when I'm done!