FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vacuum Line Reference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though I took off the blower Im still curious if I hooked the bypass vavlve up right.
This one line that comes from the vavle is suppsed to T into a vacuum line. Im not sure if I tapped into the right one.

Took some multiple pictures of it so I could so you could get a good idea of it.. Tell me if I was right. Im assuming this is where I would tap into also for my boost gauge also.

[Image: vl007.jpg]

[Image: vl006.jpg]

[Image: vl005.jpg]

[Image: vl004.jpg]

[Image: vl003.jpg]

[Image: vl002.jpg]

[Image: vl001.jpg]
I think you should have "t" it right into your PCV. I am not familiar with your set up, but that is what I am familiar with.
Don't know that it really matters because you can read boost from almost anywhere with a guage. It shouldn't be causing the problems your having.
True. I doubt this would be any problems. I was just double checking I did tap intot he right line. WOuld hate to have everything on then something go wrong becuase I didnt double check something.

LOL that would be funny.
Vacuum reference:

A man walks into a bar with a vacuum stuck to his noggin. After a half hour of yanking, he finally extracts himself from the tube.

The bartender, feeling relieved that the guy can finally order, walks up to him and then asks, "Hey buddy, why the long face?" :lol:
Manifold vac source is manifold vac source.....