FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus With Suicide Doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this picture the other day, never seen that before...... nice for a show car.....

[Image: FocusSuicidedoors.jpg]
Be sure there closed before take off! :lol:
they'd make wicked "Air Brakes"! :D :wacko:
one day my vertical doors will be on :D :P
mmm vertical doorrs
I'm glad I'll be able to safely get in and out of my normally aspirated doors for years to come.. not as showy, but nobody notices when the doors are closed and the car's moving anyways :P
I think Suicide doors are SWEET!!! :) Probably easier to get out of the car like that.
Jays2000ZX3,Apr 28 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:I think Suicide doors are SWEET!!! :) Probably easier to get out of the car like that.
[right][snapback]105116[/snapback][/right]

only if you're short or want to sit on the dash... someone like me where the seat is pushed back to the b pillar, suicide doors would be a pain in the ass... would be throwing myself back into the seat and trying to pull myself far enough forward to clear the door opening.
darkpuppet,Apr 28 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Apr 28 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:I think Suicide doors are SWEET!!! :) Probably easier to get out of the car like that.
[right][snapback]105116[/snapback][/right]

only if you're short or want to sit on the dash... someone like me where the seat is pushed back to the b pillar, suicide doors would be a pain in the ass... would be throwing myself back into the seat and trying to pull myself far enough forward to clear the door opening.
[right][snapback]105117[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I hear ya Steve-0

A fat-ass like me wouldn't do too well in a car like that.

I like it, but can't help thinking that scissor doors look better on the Focus.
Yeah looking at the pics again, I'd go with scissors before that but regardless, still pretty unique, obviously completely custom. The car is WAY overdone though in general, to much going on.