FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush Turbo For 2.0l Zetec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 531-R07090001-450-2.jpg]

The single biggest request we get from Focus owners here at Steeda.ca is for more horsepower - and with gas prices inching upward, a turbo is a great way to get the dollars you spend at the pump to work harder for you! By harnessing the energy of spent exhaust gasses to force more fuel and air into your ZETEC, you will not only get more power to the pavement, you'll experience an increase in "smileage" as well.

This 2.0L Zetec kit from Roush includes the turbo, intercooler and Roush PCM calibration, as well as all the connectors, hardware and illustrated instructions you'll need for a hassle-free installation. Plenty of performance in one package - and your Steeda Reps are standing by with suggestion on how to make a good thing even better with a free flowing exhaust or an upgraded ignition system: 866.STEEDA.7

While we are working on our own turbo kits, this is a beautiful kit to fill the gap until ours is developed.

Pricing is $5000.00 plus tax's

[Image: 531-R07090001-150.jpg]
Thats an odd setup .. more pics please.. specially of the manifold.
Thats all we have right now....

This is a GREAT kit and worth the money

an emissions friendly turbo kit! who wouldathunkit?

I likes the idea... and while totally understandable, not sure i like the amount of heat tape it takes to keep the temps contained.
Dunno how tidy it looks, but would be interesting to see the numbers.
Its the old FMAX turbo that was on the wings west focus and Roush bought them out. Kits are supposed to be really good.

How ever kit came out right after I bought the procahrger and no way that FMIC is going to fit in my euro bumper.
Im told the kit comes set for 6psi

[Image: f9802d26.jpg]

[Image: f9802d1d.jpg]

[Image: f46efdca.jpg]

[Image: Roush%20top.jpg]

[Image: Roush%20FR.jpg]

[Image: RoushT2.jpg]
Did they solve the cracking paint on the hoods?
that is a nice kit.

Keeps the stock cat or at lease you have the option to go Random TEch cat in stock location! :)

I think all that heat reflective material should help with the hood issues.

One thing I can see is that wastegate is not done the best way, it's ok if you want to dump back in the downpipe but like that hinders flow.

Still, good option. Imagine, a complete turbo kit with tuning for 5K..not too bad.
that looks like one sweet turbo set up...
Saw this for the ZX3 in Detroit at Autoramma 2005...
[Image: CIMG0245.jpg]
to bad a fmic like that wont fit behind my front bumper :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Jason the overseas focus how do they fit it all in?
(Ruth she had a supercharger and turbo.)
gotta find a super small intercooler around the size of 27x6x2.5 in around there then prolly do some cutting to the bumper from the back

I wish some one could get me that size in. Seems like no one can. Would be better if some one had that size I could try first so I know it well work but every one here is into there big massive fmic's.. :(
ZX3TUNR,Apr 28 2005, 06:23 AM Wrote:gotta find a super small intercooler around the size of 27x6x2.5 in around there then prolly do some cutting to the bumper from the back

I wish some one could get me that size in. Seems like no one can. Would be better if some one had that size I could try first so I know it well work but every one here is into there big massive fmic's.. :(
[right][snapback]105103[/snapback][/right]

I remember seeing a white turbo'd zx3 in the second issue of FF mag with our rs collection bumper and a FMIC tucked in behind it. Now I'll just have to find the damn magazine.
i remember that to. now how he got it in LOL even when you look at the collection bumper you like dam thats tight space.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 28 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:i remember that to. now how he got it in LOL even when you look at the collection bumper you like dam thats tight space.
[right][snapback]105139[/snapback][/right]
Glad you guys like it and at $5000 you cant go wrong....this kit rocks
To jay(zx3tunr), for a custom intercooler check this site they have all kinds of intercoolers(air to air) custom or standard ,and they have dealers in Canada, its a spearco core with bare and plate design:http://www.turboneticsinc.com/air.html

Dealers in Canada;

ALAMO INDUSTRIES LTD.
5225 6th Street, N.e., Bay 30
Calgary AB Canada
(403) 274-6211

MOPAC AUTO SUPPLY, INC.
7635 King George Highway
Surrey BC Canada
(604) 596-6722

TURBO EXPERT
2350 Rue Watt, Suite # 100
Sainte - Foy PQ Canada