FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatoon People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious as to everyones plans in S'toon for the weekend. Why? I will be in Saskatoon house hunting this weekend and thought maybe we could have a G2G Friday or Saturday. Also Audio Warehouse is having there 'Prairie Thunder" this weeekend at CU Center.
I thought you found a house?
ZX3TUNR,Apr 26 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:I thought you found a house?
[right][snapback]104871[/snapback][/right]
No.Just starting to look.The sale I posted about a month ago fell thought but this one is a go and should be in Saskatoon no later than July 1st. :)
Yeah I will be around, let me know times, etc.......
no dice for me...i go back to Toronto on Thursday, and dont get back until tuesday...

maybe next time ? :unsure:
Phil, I knew that you were going to TO so have a great trip and I hope the weather is nice to you on your way back.

Chad, I have your cell # and will let you know of any plans. I will be there the whole weekend.
SVTZX503,Apr 27 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Phil, I knew that you were going to TO so have a great trip and I hope the weather is nice to you on your way back.

Chad, I have  your cell # and will let you know of any plans. I will be there the whole weekend.
[right][snapback]104967[/snapback][/right]

I'll PM ya the number.....