FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey im looking for 2 10" or 12" subwoofers in a box if possible.. let me know
I've got a pair of Pioneer 10" in a box, shoot me an offer. Where abouts are you?
habmann,Apr 26 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of Pioneer 10" in a box, shoot me an offer. Where abouts are you?
[right][snapback]104754[/snapback][/right]

Hamilton eh? going there on the weekend to buy some sound stuff, any good stores there you know about?
crazikev,Apr 26 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:
habmann,Apr 26 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of Pioneer 10" in a box, shoot me an offer. Where abouts are you?
[right][snapback]104754[/snapback][/right]

Hamilton eh? going there on the weekend to buy some sound stuff, any good stores there you know about?
[right][snapback]104773[/snapback][/right]

EHR... East Hamilton Radio.. the corner of Barton and Kennilworth
EHR
EHR has a great selection, way over priced tho, but if you buy a few things they'll make you a deal. I know when i bought my car stereo they ended up knocking off like $400.

Other than EHR there are other car audio places but EHR is by far the biggest.
im located in toronto
I've got a pair of Jensen 10's... used them for about 2 months before I moved up to 12"... they are practically new... you're welcome to look at them. They sound a lot better than you'd think. Jensen is completely underrated

EDIT: I should mention they're in a dual bandpass box. I'll get a pic for you if you like
how much are you selling them for?
hyprlte,Apr 26 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:how much are you selling them for?
[right][snapback]104835[/snapback][/right]

PM me with an idea of how much you'd take them for

EDIT: Here's a pic. I don't have the original box or manual anymore I'm afraid, but it's 750w max. I had it running on a little 340w max amp, so they were never even pushed to 1/2 their ability. They're nowhere near being even broken in

[Image: d2_1_b.JPG]
are they in a box at all?
By that I mean I don't have the original cardboard box... :P they're in the bandpass just as pictured there.
pm sent
I have 2 12" sony subs, never been used. In the original packaging. No box. I also have 2 10" subs (MTX) encased with a 400W Jensen amp.

Let me know if you'd like more info.

EDIT: sorry raine, not trying to jack your sale :lol:

what I meant was...Let me know if you're still looking and would like more info :D