FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In front of the rad there is the black piping. Is this for the a/c. Im am curious how to go about removing it so I can fit a fmic in there.
Yes, that's what it should be...
Reason I am askign is becuase with that euro bumper I cant see there being any room. Others said they managed to get a fmic in there but LOL Me and my buddy both looked and yikes.

This is what I need to fit behind the bumper

[Image: sm%20intercooler%20dimensions%20(72).jpg]
How about rerouting the piping behind the rebar?
Black piping in front of the rad actually should be the power steering lines.
Alot of ppl confuse it with front mount nitrous :S. lol best way to explain it i guess.
power steering cooling lines then....

you can try to bend those somewhere else... or cut the soft lines and reclamp to make them shorter.. or .. lots of options .. but be careful either way because you dont want to end up with a leaky system.
Last time I tried moving piping it ended up with me releasing all my freon out of my a/c LOL
i moved my power steering pipe.. just redo the holes in the mounts and put it like 1mm from your A/C rad.. no need to disconnect anything.. just the brackets. i had to move it to fit my intercooler properly..