FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ice Ice Baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heres a couple of pics and a video of my Foci guys. Hope you Canadians appreciate the location.

Video = http://ffoc.midtown-madness.com/cb/coldasice.wmv

Pics Below

[Image: ice2.jpg]

[Image: ice4.jpg]

[Image: ice3.jpg]

[Image: enginebayApril05.jpg]

[Image: Image115.jpg]
ice rink pics rock!!
euro foci rock!!
why do you european guys have to post these pics and make all of us jealous??
lol
nice car man
:) :D
do you have a list of mods?
Engine -2 Litre Zetec ESP, Modified with Superchips Bluefin , K&N Apollo Induction Kit with separate crankcase breather filter. 3.5” Stainless Piper Exhaust System, 149Bhp@ 5666 Rpm 146lbs/ft Torque @5666 Rpm, Red Pipercross Coolant and Induction pipes, Custom Plug Cover, Colour coded Dipstick handle and engine lifters

Wheels- 17” Ford Focus ST170 Alloys with 205/45/17 Tyres

Brakes – EBC Turbo Groove front discs with Green Stuff pads, Standard rear discs with EBC Green Stuff Pads

Suspension- Lowered 30mm using PI Sport Springs

Exterior – Ultima Sideskirts, WRC Front Bumper, RGM Rear Skirt, WRC Rear Spoiler , Custom “focus” Badges, Morette Rear lamp conversion, 3rd Brake light “focus” Cover, Clear side repeaters, Clear front indicators, projector quad headlamps

Interior – Cosmo Racing Short throw shifter, Ghia Interior Light, Ghia Wiper stalk, ST170 Pedals, ST170 Door Handles, Colour coded gear surround, air vents, and single din dash Conversion, Double gauge pod with oil temp and water temp gauges.

Ice - Kenwood MP3 Headunit, 10 CD changer, Earthquake sub and amp. Full Nokia Handsfree car kit.
Love it!

Please tell me you get to drive the Zamboni.
Not a Zamboni, but an Olympia 2000.

[Image: Lightningvtelfordintheplayoffs.jpg]
sweet stuff man!
careful with that cosmo short throw, ive been reading of alot of guys breaking them.
The shifter has taken a lot of stick over the last 18 months and at the moment its all ok....You know its gonna bust on my way home from work in the next 15 mins now that I have said that.
ffoc cb,Apr 25 2005, 12:18 PM Wrote:The shifter has taken a lot of stick over the last 18 months and at the moment its all ok....You know its gonna bust on my way home from work in the next 15 mins now that I have said that.
[right][snapback]104318[/snapback][/right]
if its lasted 18 months, i think you're safe.
any future plans or happy with how it is?
Theres more plans but unfortunatly not enough money as yet. Need to sort out a few stone chips and little bits before the show season starts over here.
Well I went down to my local arena.
I asked to see the manager man.
He came from his office and said, "Son can I help you?"
I looked at him and said, "Yes you can."

'Cause I wanna drive the zamboni.
I wanna drive the zamboni.
(Yes I do.)
I broke my cosmo this year and replced it with a Focuscentral one!
Wow... that silver one is uber sexy. I don't normally like that much mesh but... wow..
so nice~~~~ looks so good~

do u mind post more pictures of your rear WRC spoiler please? because I'm thinking if getting one!

thanks
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Pics of rear spoiler as requested.

[Image: showplates1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2022.jpg]
Aka,Apr 25 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:Well I went down to my local arena.

(Yes I do.)
[right][snapback]104329[/snapback][/right]
Well... did you get to drive the Zamboni??? i wanna drive one too, i miss hockey
quit showing off chris :P

j/k looks sexy i will tade u anytime u want :P
crazikev,Apr 25 2005, 05:29 PM Wrote:
Aka,Apr 25 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:Well I went down to my local arena.

(Yes I do.)
[right][snapback]104329[/snapback][/right]
Well... did you get to drive the Zamboni??? i wanna drive one too, i miss hockey
[right][snapback]104430[/snapback][/right]
it's a song :P

and no :( I haven't driven a Zamboni :(
Can I show off a little more please :D :D .. How about some ice karting guys? :D

[Image: LightningvIOWintheplayoffs.jpg]
Pages: 1 2