FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday 05/11/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I also forgot Tony's Pimpstar. LOL

[Image: PICT0026.jpg]
Focus man, Focus.,May 11 2009, 10:24 PM Wrote:Wow man, didn't even realize that was you Nate.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.  Maybe there will be another time. 

Well, Im pretty much going to be living here this summer, so Im sure we'll meet again. This happen every Monday?
Flofocus,May 12 2009, 10:29 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,May 11 2009, 10:24 PM Wrote:Wow man, didn't even realize that was you Nate.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.  Maybe there will be another time. 

Well, Im pretty much going to be living here this summer, so Im sure we'll meet again. This happen every Monday?
[right][snapback]287204[/snapback][/right]

Every other Monday. Next one is on the 25th.
Wow the amazing Nate was down at a Massive meet, You should steal ur old car back and bring it down.
ZX3_2NV,May 12 2009, 01:00 PM Wrote:amazing Nate [right][snapback]287215[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
I'll post my pics later on...
So Kev now your engine is looking like it's missing something, I think I found it lol
Kevin's Missing Part
Scorcher000,May 12 2009, 01:24 PM Wrote:I'll post my pics later on...
So Kev now your engine is looking like it's missing something, I think I found it lol
Kevin's Missing Part
[right][snapback]287219[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, thats the piece, but where is the heat shield? :lol:
It's one of those new space age see threw ones. weighs nothing and does nothing lol.
Sorry missed the meet guys, work gets in the way lol.

BTW who was it that was taking pics with their DSLR last time we met up. He had some great looking pics that he was gonna post up?
Hey Dimitri I have no clue of who your talking about...
I posted my pics up before and you seemed to like them.
Heres my pics from lastnight.
I'm Lazy, so you'll have to go to my PhotoBucket.
I think if you check one of the previous MM Threads you might see some pic's. It was a Mazda guy and I cannot remember his name ATM.
I think Daren he has the Gold/Flat black car.
Scorcher000,May 12 2009, 05:10 PM Wrote:I think Daren he has the Gold/Flat black car.
[right][snapback]287239[/snapback][/right]

Ryan is his name oh....The work van takes the win lol

-RJ3-

Dimitri,May 12 2009, 05:58 PM Wrote:Sorry missed the meet guys, work gets in the way lol.

BTW who was it that was taking pics with their DSLR last time we met up. He had some great looking pics that he was gonna post up?
[right][snapback]287232[/snapback][/right]

Hey Guys... Daren? LOL

great to see you guys, although we were involved in a TM3 game night LOL

Iwont have my slr for another week, but i should be taking pics again the next massiv meet.

Smalll world My colleauge, and his brother drives a Focus LOL

and the fusionator looks good with Eyelids...

Very close race in the meet category.. We thought we outnumbered you, till later that night more focus'es showed up..

Don't worry Big Bad Broli returns the next Massiv meet... im sure we will get an attendance of 3 LOL!!!
Tiketz,May 12 2009, 08:30 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,May 12 2009, 05:10 PM Wrote:I think Daren he has the Gold/Flat black car.
[right][snapback]287239[/snapback][/right]

Ryan is his name oh....The work van takes the win lol
[right][snapback]287247[/snapback][/right]

Yeah he's my buddy from my previous Coop job - his car is pretty sick!
-RJ3-,May 12 2009 Wrote:Don't worry Big Bad Broli returns the next Massiv meet... im sure we will get an attendance of 3 LOL!!!
[right][snapback]287252[/snapback][/right]

Broli still running that replacement rear bumper on his 3? (I remember the night that went in, doing bodywork in a parking lot :blink: )

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2