FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Sedan South On Mccowan + Finch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:) Im not sure if its anyone on here, I was going out to dinner with the family in the ZTS and noticed another silver sedan with
-blacked out rear lights
-Rewired brakes to signal lights
-exhaust
-painted front grill
-lowered
It was going south on Mccowan and i caught up to it just past Finch and went along side with it all the way to Sheppard then i turned. LoL, i did stop beside the car at a light but didn't dare look across, looks like a pretty big scary looking white guy :) He MUST have noticed me as well though.
Spyder01,Apr 22 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote::) Im not sure if its anyone on here, I was going out to dinner with the family in the ZTS and noticed another silver sedan with
-blacked out rear lights
-Rewired brakes to signal lights
-exhaust
-painted front grill
-lowered
It was going south on Mccowan and i caught up to it just past Finch and went along side with it all the way to Sheppard then i turned.  LoL, i did stop beside the car at a light but didn't dare look across, looks like a pretty big scary looking white guy :)  He MUST have noticed me as well though.
[right][snapback]103823[/snapback][/right]

I can't believe there another person out there with a rewired brake to signals. I switch mine too. top is now park/stop light. bottom round part for signal.
The guy in the car looked like he was about to kick ass so i didn't take out my camera and snap a shot....it had SE Sport alloys still on though.
Sounds cool!