FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus, My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These pics will more then likeyly be way too big but here it goes. This is my 1992 plymouth laser rs turbo

[Image: dsm2.jpg]

[Image: dsm3.jpg]
hey nice car
quick pic hint: open the picture in whatever photo program you use(ie photoshop etc...) and resize the pic into (600x400) or somtheing like, it makes viewing easier and loading the pic easier for those still in the stoneage wiht dial-up or a slowass comp.
there the size is fixed
my buddy has a 12 second laser... those things are more mitsubishi than plymouth, same with the talon
dabigmandan,Apr 22 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:my buddy has a 12 second laser... those things are more mitsubishi than plymouth, same with the talon
[right][snapback]103819[/snapback][/right]

ya everytime I work on it I find something else with a mitsubishi stamp on it, and they had kyb shocks/struts stock?? or at least mine did when I ripped them out for ney kyb gr-2s
i really like em... seems like every laser i see though is white. How many colours did they come in?
I noticed the background :lol:

Those are some pretty big houses there, are they 6 garages? or are those townhouses?
those are townhouses I dont live in em just figured I would avoid more odd looks from the neighbors they already look at me goofy, laserscame in white, black, red and blue as far as I know
links no work for me.
links only work when my laptop is on as I am hosting them off this computer.
Mark. Get those things on photobucket.com ;)
There was a blue laser at the races tonight and that thing raped i was sad cause my car is slow aha