FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hondata Coming To The Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.hondata.com/news.html

News that Hondata is bringing out a engine managment unit for the focus. I heatd they got it out just needs testing. This is great news and sure it will open up another door for tuners. Alot of knowledgable Honda tuners owners use this for tuning and if they get it down hey may get more customers.
Thats sweet,

More options the better!
Not an ECU. Its only a intake manifold heatshield.

Eric
arskiker,Apr 22 2005, 01:33 PM Wrote:Not an ECU.  Its only a intake manifold heatshield.

Eric
[right][snapback]103732[/snapback][/right]

haha,
totally missed that.
ha ha .. =P

That woulda been great news... Ive had some experience with hondata .. I could easily do a base tune for anyone using its software.

I wish the focus had options like honda does.

Something like uberdata would be sweet on the focus.
the focus still has some nice options for a 5 year old car..

but i guess honda is a manufacturer.. not just a model
"In other news today, 2 area Focus owners were in the process of stuffing a B18A into a Ford Focus ZX3. No word yet on the third owner, who was searching for the missing hamster for the motor. Apparently the other three are safe in the block."

:rofl:
arskiker,Apr 22 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:Not an ECU.  Its only a intake manifold heatshield.

Eric

Whatcha been up to?

Since I haven't FJ'd in years I don't think I've seen you post since we met at that meet in Pennsylvania in 02, JetFest or FocusExplosion or whatever it was. I was other other guy from Ontario besides Simon, I had the green sedan.
2001 ZTS,Apr 22 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:
arskiker,Apr 22 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:Not an ECU.   Its only a intake manifold heatshield.

Eric

Whatcha been up to?

Since I haven't FJ'd in years I don't think I've seen you post since we met at that meet in Pennsylvania in 02, JetFest or FocusExplosion or whatever it was. I was other other guy from Ontario besides Simon, I had the green sedan.
[right][snapback]103794[/snapback][/right]

I post here-and-there. Not as active as I once was... Had to finally finish school. Im in Ann Arbor, MI now.

Actually we've met a few times. Twice at Dan's and in PA.
yeah hows it going? anything new with the fofo?