FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Location_location_location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone

trying to find out where everyone is from - trying to hook up with some people to shoot the s**t, and maybe throw a BBQ for late summer.(maybe)

Im from barrie, Ontario - any other northern people?

Im also involved in a club in t.o. (alot of driving)

Toronto Domestics

anyways the wife and I were wondering and would appreciate everyone letting us know

THANKS EVEYONE

Craig :beerchug: :beer: :puke:
There's a few of us in North Bay, a couple more at least in Sudbury, and others thrown all over your area as well.

Welcome!
you guys meet up anywhere? or pass through here at all?

I guess most of the meets are in to.
I'm in Woodbridge, and there are a few guys from Maple!
I'm from Mississauga West area, but spend a lot of time in Oakville, Clarkson, North York, and even downtown Toronto
i'm from sudbury, and drop by in barrie often enough visiting family
We have something of a sport compact night, but it's sketchy as to when it is this year.

There's also a weekly meet at our Canadian Tire on Tuesday nights at 6:30.

Generally when there's going to be a big meet, a lot of guys from outside the GTA try to come down for them.
Ottawa here!! :D
just moved to elmvale about 5 weeks ago which is about 20 mins northwest of barrie, but i'm from mississauga and frequently spend my free time down there
when do you guys meet at crappy tire - in barrie there is a big "vintage car" night at burger king and the domestic and import cars are moving in on them. Anyone know when there an up comming meet in my location???
Burlington.