FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clean Shaved, And New Lights *pics Added*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, sorry that there isn't any pics up, but i'm gonna take them this afternoon after it's bath, but i'm just liking the look of this shave too much, i had to talk about it (i sound like a 2 year old, i know), but yea, whoever hasn't done this simple mod yet, is missing out! i love it, and for the new lights, their the silvania silverstars, i know i've heard some unhappy people who have them, but i like em :), and i was curiuos of other peoples reaction to these lights also, post away!

Here's the pics by the way

[Image: Shaved.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

and here's just one after i washed it today

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

and one of my neighbours car, i love it B)

[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]
I take it you got the 9003STs? I love em... when I'm bombing along 17 on my way to Suds at night, they're perfect for cruising. Love em.

As for the "shave", it had better pertain to car parts! :lol:

Seeing as we're coming up this weekend after all, we gotta get together either tonight or Saturday and check that out! Again, only if it pertains to cars. :P
you smart ass! yes, it does pertain to my car, i should have a nice clean car if you wanna get together
Shaving this weekend eh... a few beer should help make things easier. I'll bring the 6 pack.
sorry jashper, the shavings already done, but u can still drop that 6 pack off on my door step :)
Love the light from the silver stars, but the fit is like s**t (and yes I have the 9003ST). I can't believe that the only thing holding the lights in are these POS metal clips. This is the cheapest/crappyist headlight retainer I have EVER seen.

End mini rant
SVT ZX3,Apr 22 2005, 07:13 PM Wrote:Love the light from the silver stars, but the fit is like s**t (and yes I have the 9003ST). I can't believe that the only thing holding the lights in are these POS metal clips. This is the cheapest/crappyist headlight retainer I have EVER seen.

End mini rant
[right][snapback]103799[/snapback][/right]

i agree, but their just a comprimise till i get projectors (wishing upon my lucky star :P)
I read this topic's title and for some reason was thinking you did something wicked like shave the door handles, or side mouldings or something like that. :P Still looks nice tho
haha..sorry raine, i disapointed you :unsure: , but i'm just a simple person, and i don't plan on doing that anytime soon, maybe not even ever, but the handles should by white by the end of the summer
hahaha,..

I got your plate...!!

hahahaha....

JERKASS
I'd wonder about a way to coat the handles after painting them. They're high-traffic, high-wear items and you might ruin a good paint job otherwise.
going with the mazda tribute handles :), the guy who owns mid city mazda here in sudbury, lives right down the street from me :D
White cars will rule the world...but not the ones who show there plates.
Surprisingly I don't mind those tailights. If I wasn't already OEM Euro I think I could hit those.
FocusTunerzx3,Apr 24 2005, 04:51 PM Wrote:White cars will rule the world...but not the ones who show there plates.
[right][snapback]104115[/snapback][/right]

yea, i know, i forgot to fix that :huh: , and your rights, soon then will!! as long as they can stay clean long enough to do so....stupid dirt! :angry:
"So yah pealed off your chrome decals"...
"Paint the black piece over the plate white!"
Get rid of the mustache look!
Penwraith,Apr 25 2005, 12:14 AM Wrote:"So yah pealed off your chrome decals"...
"Paint the black piece over the plate white!"
Get rid of the mustache look!
[right][snapback]104212[/snapback][/right]

yea, i know, i'm gonna be getting some stuff painted soon, so i'm gonna get it all done at the same time