FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: H&r Sport Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey mitch, are these any good? if so, how much can you get them for, thanks
they are very good springs as far as i'm concerned.
it's a mild drop, the ride is firm but still quite smooth even on the stock shocks. but don't fool yourself, a good set of shocks and struts at the same time will make the ride even better and doing the springs and shocks will save you money as it costs no more to do both than each seperately!

i sell the springs for $320cnd retail
ZX3TUNING,Apr 22 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:they are very good springs as far as i'm concerned.
it's a mild drop, the ride is firm but still quite smooth even on the stock shocks. but don't fool yourself, a good set of shocks and struts at the same time will make the ride even better and doing the springs and shocks will save you money as it costs no more to do both than each seperately!

i sell the springs for $320cnd retail
[right][snapback]103663[/snapback][/right]

what do you mean by "as it costs no more to do both than each seperately?"
sorry, i worded that very oddly.
the labor cost for doing springs is the same as doing springs and shocks or the same as doing just the shocks. you can save labour costs by doing the springs and the shocks at the same time rather than putting the springs on and waiting for the stock shocks to blow or the ride to get really bad and then doing the shocks and struts because you have to. you are probably going to have to do the shocks down the road so it makes more sence to do them at the same time, or atleast i think it does. plus the car will handle better with a good set of aftermarket shocks and struts on srpings than the stockers will with those same springs!

a lot of people are having good results with the KYBs and getting them for a good price. i can get the koni's but they are as not cheap as the KYB's but many would say the koni's are also a much better shock... that is personal preference. i am not a KYB dealer nor have i had any exp with them in a focus, lots of honda's, so it's hard to directly compare them to each other.

i can work out a nice package deal if you decide to go with the Koni shocks along with the springs or if you are looking for something else at the same time.
lol..thanks for the offer mitch, but see, my biggest problem right now is, i just got all my shocks and struts replaced like last week, but putting the springs on isn't much a problem for me, i have a friendship with the speed shop down here in sudbury, and right now i'm just shopping for a good price, but thanks for the heads up
no worries,
if you are still down on the springs, i do not have them in stock but the H&R warehouse is just across the boarder from me so it only takes a couple of days to get them on theri way to you.
how much do you figure it would be total for me, like shipped to sudbury, that's in ontario if you didn't know :P
postal code?
P3L 1B8
bump
s**t
sorry man, shipping is $35cnd
lol...thanks mitch..i'm in no rush tho, i just wanna know cuase i got quoted 380 for a set of eibach springs from my local shop
is that with or without tax?
that's tax in, then he wants another 150 for install :angry: