FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Trade-in A Silver Svt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a trade-in cd-silver svt today at work...it had EBC Green Stuf Pads, Some Gouges outta 2 rims, crack in the bumper near the lip closer to passenger size, 3 cracks in the windshield, a busted front grille, and a ractive chrome shifter.

Not to mention the clutch is still f**ked after repair work and it sucks to drive.

All in all...it was a piece of s**t...

anyone on here scam discovery ford in burlington into taking this back!!??

I know your name.... :)
Yikes, sounds like it was brutalized. What poor car was it traded in on? Is the dealer wholesaling or are they going to clean it up?

David
NoiSeeVT,Apr 21 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Yikes, sounds like it was brutalized.  What poor car was it traded in on?  Is the dealer wholesaling or are they going to clean it up?

David
[right][snapback]103506[/snapback][/right]

Suprisingly the paint was actually mint on this car....no dings or dents or even scratches..just all the other s**t....apparently the clutch was fukoed and they said something about replacing a slave cylinder....(I'm not a terminology junkie...)

In any event the clutch can be pressed in less than half way unless you stomp on it...for real, it's madd shitty...

It was at our shop to be cleaned and re-sold as a used vehicle...apparently it was a Ford-Credit Lease-End trade deal....

I'll keep ya'll posted on what Discovery Ford lists it at
I saw it yesterday (had my ebrake cable repaired at Discovery). It had that tacky looking mirror type tint on it. Anyway the sticker on it was $15999. Didn't take a closer look though, wonder how km's on it.