FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zts-toon Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a black TS just pull up in front on my store...

Black, with some 17" 6 star (i think) rims and some nice rubber...

exaust/muffler and brushed alluminum door pillars...

ever seen it arounf guys?

i should have ran out and slapped a peaice of paper on his window...
Nope haven't seen that one yet......
FociPhil,Apr 21 2005, 12:32 PM Wrote:Had a black TS just pull up in front on my store...

Black, with some 17" 6 star (i think) rims and some nice rubber...

exaust/muffler and brushed alluminum door pillars...

ever seen it arounf guys?

i should have ran out and slapped a peaice of paper on his window...
[right][snapback]103347[/snapback][/right]

We really need some FC.net business / pimp cards.

I'll see about printing up / designing something basic :D
We had some before, or where they OFOC?? I remmber SVT Dean plastering my car at Darknights with them...

but good idea...id take some
I'm doing up the template as we speak in Word 2000, and there will also be an OpenOffice SXW file as well.

So far, it's along the lines of:

You've got a Focus - congrats! Got questions about maintenance or modifications?

http://www.focuscanada.net - the only true coast-to-coast Canadian Focus community.

What do you guys think? It's appealing to both "Plain Jane" and "Hardcore Harry" Focus drivers, I think :D

The bolding of the lines isn't representative of the final design or layout... I'm working on a few different ideas. Also, I'm working on one "general public" and one "tuner / enthusiast" promo card as well, to directly target each audience.
What about tinting? No tinting?
Just for you, I'll have the "tinted edition" cards done on smoked mylar sheets that we can pass around at meets.
thats a good idea for a card. was going to do in my PC Apps class but didn't for some reason.

i haven't seen this black zts.

maybe one day the folks in saskatchewan will have more members than in ontario.
NOS, i like that, keep what you got there on the card!!

we might have more ACTIVE sask people here then Ont...but that might take a while, were are gonna have to canvas the area for focus' :P