FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guilty, For All Your Focus Part Packaging Needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never buy anything from Guilty, unless you have the time and patience to unwrap it when it gets to your house. And it'll take longer to unwrap than it did to get there. Seriously, I have never received anything so well packaged thru the mail in my life. I got a pair of stock mirrors off him, came via Canada Post yesterday... I opened it up today... or at least tried to. Double layered duct tape on all joins, flaps taped down by an extra piece of tape on the inside, the mirrors were each wrapped in two layers of foam, and literally couldn't shift 1/4" once in place... there was no way they'd get damaged in any way.

Wicked seller.. would never hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks Steve.

(btw, his return address had the FocusCanada.net logo printed on it. Sweet)
Yup that sounds EXACTLY like something I'd expect him to do.
Hello
this is Guilty's girlfriend. You should all know that the foam he used to wrap your s**t in was previously used on our bed. and it got all gross and disintegrated and we had to buy a new foam.

when I saw him using that foam I says to steve I says. Steve don't sent that foam to someone it is all gross from your bum sweat.

Steve does not care about sending someone something wrapped in dirty foam.

If I was you, I would make sure that foam finds a proper place in the garbage. I hope you didn't actually touch it.

EDIT: for some reason Guilty thought it was necessary to edit out the part I wrote about dirty underwear.
I am not sure what the deal is with that.
:lol:
what? thats what he's having for dinner! the foam
Bort,Apr 21 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Yup that sounds EXACTLY like something I'd expect him to do.
[right][snapback]103348[/snapback][/right]

LOL yeah I agree with you, don't know the guy that well but I do agree.
Ummm. the foam didnt smell THAT bad ;)

I looked around my apartment, found a box, duct tape, and the foam we were going to throw out.

Quote:(btw, his return address had the FocusCanada.net logo printed on it. Sweet)

Had some extra labels I had made for the sticker envelopes, and since I'm moving right away, the return address will be different, might as well use them up, eh. Just glad they got there okay, I dont really trust the "tender touch" of the post office :P
Way to go the packing,Guilty.
That is how I ship things. When I sent the Bumper to Florida, I wrap it in 3 layers of Bubble wrap plus packed foam around any empty spots.The bumper was shipped by Purolator and we all know how they handle things.
juicedpig,Apr 21 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:Hello
this is Guilty's girlfriend.  You should all know that the foam he used to wrap your s**t in was previously used on our bed. and it got all gross and disintegrated and we had to buy a new foam.

when I saw him using that foam I says to steve I says. Steve don't sent that foam to someone it is all gross from your bum sweat.

Steve does not care about sending someone something wrapped it dirty foam.

If I was you, I would make sure that foam finds a proper place in the garbage. I hope you didn't actually touch it.
[right][snapback]103355[/snapback][/right]

one must wonder about guilty's g/f's name... juiced pig??? LMAO now I am worried about that foam
Guilty. youv'e got a g/f whose not afraid of telling it like it is. She's a real juiced pig. Congrats on that.
And you fit right in shipping your'e old fart foam all cum stained and all to that cheap fuktard Raine.

Atta Boy.
meford4u,Apr 21 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:Guilty.  youv'e got a g/f whose not afraid of telling it like it is.  She's a real juiced pig.  Congrats on that.
And you fit right in shipping your'e old fart foam all cum stained and all to that cheap fuktard Raine.

Atta Boy.
[right][snapback]103415[/snapback][/right]

No white spots, but it is brown here and there... must be a fetish
This is guilty's girlfriend again.

You all should know that he used his totalitarian "focus boy" powers to
edit my previous post.

I don't really think unnecessary post-editing should be allowed.
That was totally unnecessary STEVE!

and yes I am awesome.
Steve is all about high qaulity.

Thats awsome thow.