FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatchewan Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
S2,Apr 30 2005, 09:31 AM Wrote:
guilty,Apr 30 2005, 09:24 AM Wrote:I'll schedule myself off on June 5th then.

Do we want to have it at the same place as last time, at those bbqs?  That was a fairly nice spot.. or maybe someone knows a better spot (without having to steal bbqs again ;) ).

We should definitely try to have 1 big meet in Regina, and 1 big one in Saskatoon this summer though.
[right][snapback]105586[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the last place worked perfectly I think Guilty.... I also VERY MUCH agree with having a meet here in Saskatoon also as well as the one in Regina....

Just please not on the last week of July as I am out of town for about 10 days.
[right][snapback]105588[/snapback][/right]

Can't be the last week of July as there is the showdown 05 at Northgate mall, and I'm so going to drop in on that. Maybe not enter but be there for sure. Only like 5mins from my house.

j.a.dj

so is it on the 5th in regina and wear...
All the Saskatoon clan should meet ahead of time and drive down there together........

I'm in.......
S2,May 5 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:All the Saskatoon clan should meet ahead of time and drive down there together........

I'm in.......
[right][snapback]106593[/snapback][/right]

same here... get a convoy going on...

j.a.dj

im down too let me know........... :P
j.a.dj,May 5 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:so is it on the 5th in regina and wear...
[right][snapback]106591[/snapback][/right]

We should meet at the Northgate Mall parking lot again (right off the highway from Saskatoon) on Albert street north. From there we can find a good bbq site with a parking area reasonably nearby.
guilty,May 8 2005, 11:23 PM Wrote:
j.a.dj,May 5 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:so is it on the 5th in regina and wear...
[right][snapback]106591[/snapback][/right]

We should meet at the Northgate Mall parking lot again (right off the highway from Saskatoon) on Albert street north. From there we can find a good bbq site with a parking area reasonably nearby.
[right][snapback]107230[/snapback][/right]

Hah excellent right by my house. And to narrow it down more why not say Right beside BMO still in NG Parking Lot.
Bump....

And let's just recap : whose all coming out?

pretty sure ill be there
FociPhil,May 24 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:pretty sure ill be there
[right][snapback]110633[/snapback][/right]

Same here, I'm planning on going......
Hmmm s**t, I forgot the 5th was a Sunday and I'm scheduled to work.. I'll see what I can do to get the day off though.
Looks like I can make. Maybe bring both Tyler's and my car as he can head back to
s'toon from there.
bastards at work booked me!!!

im gonna try to get it off, but maybe ill come down and drive back early afternoon to make it back for work

what time are we meeting
If people end up having to work, lets reschedule it cause this will probably be the last G2G I'll be at while I have my focus. It would be nice to make sure everyone is together for this.

Also does it have to be Sunday? Why not a Saturday, that way the Saskatoon guys don't have to drive home and get back home at 1am and up at 6am for work (like me).
we could change the date to the 4th I booked that off as well just incase.
Well I just had to mess around with the whole schedule so I could get the Sunday off, but I've also got the Saturday off so I'll be there either way.

So we're meeting in the Northgate Mall parking lot beside the Bank of Montreal building (same as last time), but do we have a plan from there? I guess we should just hit around the same area we went to last time, the BBQs by the Science Center.

And then a secondary rain-out plan would be just to go to Boston Pizza or something?

Also this time we should probably plan ahead and make sure we have charcoal and the right kind of starter fluid, eh? :P
June 4th? Is that the final date?

Please type your name and add to the list

1. Jason
ZX3TUNR,May 25 2005, 08:10 PM Wrote:June 4th? Is that the final date?

Please type your name and add to the list

1. Jason
[right][snapback]110850[/snapback][/right]

1. Jason
2. Matthew

as for June 4th like I said doesn't matter to me I got both dates off just incase.
saturday doesnt work for me, i work until 6 unless you guys are still kicking around then...

ill work on getting the sunday off
I think I am in lol i am in keep me posted
Pages: 1 2 3 4