FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: London Meet - Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So that's not this weekend but next weekend?

Imma chat with the better half again this weekend :)
1. BrooksZX3
2. crazy kid
3. ca focus
4. GapBoyPCS
5. ZOOM
6. french_connection

And possibly:
1. meford
2. NOS2Go4Me
3. scoobasteve
4. schade
5. habman
6. mason
7. penwraith

Sweet Mitch, see you there!

yeah that would be two weeks from tomorrow NOS ;)
I just remembered im supposed to be in montreal that weekend. if i that falls through. ill come for sure
scoobasteve,Apr 29 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:I just remembered im supposed to be in montreal that weekend. if i that falls through. ill come for sure
[right][snapback]105454[/snapback][/right]

excellent!
I think I'll be able to make it.

Schade, camber bolts are easy, you can do that at BrooksZX3 then the alignment when you get home.
1. BrooksZX3
2. crazy kid
3. ca focus
4. GapBoyPCS
5. ZOOM
6. french_connection
7. j3rt

And possibly:
1. meford
2. NOS2Go4Me
3. scoobasteve
4. schade
5. habman
6. mason
7. penwraith

sweet
Can't make it that weekend, Brooks. Wedding stuff. So it's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. Sorta. :(
OK so the time and date, also where and what lol
I am a maybe depending on my hell of a overtime rountine :lol: plsu I might need a place to crash since its a long drive and all :P
I am working 7 days per.....but I will make an appearance...cause most of you guys need a father figure....

need to firm up the date though so I can lie my way out of what ever I have allready promissed people
dad,May 1 2005, 09:18 PM Wrote:I am working 7 days per.....but I will make an appearance...cause most of you guys need a father figure....

need to firm up the date though so I can lie my way out of what ever I have allready promissed people
[right][snapback]105819[/snapback][/right]

lol ataboy... looking forward to seeing you!

FYI, I will have some mods just installed myself!! Gonna have Screamin Demon Coil & wires, udp, shorty ram intake, 65ml throttle body, and the SCT XCal with tuning! Should be pretty snappy. Currently I onlyl have the Tri/Ax shifter and my rims/rubber... ahh, the perf mods rule!

weeeee! I'm comin after DD1, that SRT4 doesn't stand a chance soon!
the first post has all the details of when and where, I just need to get a map for the out of towners for the wash place to meet at. I will get that done in the next couple days. I think if we meet around 11, that will give us lots of time to detail and cruise. My cell # is 519 281-5283.
Anyone from the Ottawa area attending?????
I'm always up for a trip to the GTA.....
hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
dad,May 4 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
[right][snapback]106463[/snapback][/right]

yeah, wierd indeed :huh:
ZX3guy2000,May 3 2005, 10:20 PM Wrote:Anyone from the Ottawa area attending????? 
[right][snapback]106261[/snapback][/right]

shut and I'll buy the beer :D gotta find some spare change :unsure:
DD1,May 6 2005, 11:33 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,May 3 2005, 10:20 PM Wrote:Anyone from the Ottawa area attending?????  
[right][snapback]106261[/snapback][/right]

shut and I'll buy the beer :D gotta find some spare change :unsure:
[right][snapback]106876[/snapback][/right]
:1engrishsign:
Is this on Saturday or Sunday next week? If anyone's heading down from the GTA I'd love to hitch a ride
yeah, it's one week from today (sat). Yes, who is coming from the GTA... I'm pretty sure that Richard (GapBoy) is coming
dad,May 4 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:hey do we allow elevator dudes to attend.....those guys are kinda wierd
[right][snapback]106463[/snapback][/right]

Not sure what you really meant by this.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5