FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Wants To Help Me With Wiring Power Door Locks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you know a couple years back I picked up some stock power door locks from that guy who crashed his ZX3 up in collingwood. The actuators and switches are all installed, as is all the in-door wiring. But I don't know a damned thing about where to go after that. I have a couple parts that need to go in (i.e. the keyless entry receiver) and power needs to be supplied to the door locks (can go thru the same connector that the speaker wire goes thru). Anyone have any expertise in doing this? I'd like to get it done within the next 2 weeks if possible. This Sunday I'm hoping to go out and get my rims wrapped in some new rubber, so any time the following week would be great. Sundays are best for me, and I don't mind driving a bit if you know you can help me get it working. (West lets say to steel town, East I'll go as far as Bowmanville). You come here, and I've got Guiness, Moosehead, Canadian, Corona, Blue, Blue Light, and some cool european brews that I can't remember how to spell, along with Crown Royal, Baileys, Smirnoff blue label, etc. :P these locks have been sitting in the car for so long just going to waste. Would appreciate any help I can get, but they need to get done this year.
raine, if u help me with my Euro bumper, i`ll give u a hand with the power door locks & solenoids.
And I'll come and offer comic relief.

01-yellow-ZX3

paolo,Apr 20 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:raine, if u help me with my Euro bumper, i`ll give u a hand with the power door locks & solenoids.
[right][snapback]103045[/snapback][/right]

I can give you some tips if you need help paolo.
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 20 2005 Wrote:
paolo,Apr 20 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:raine, if u help me with my Euro bumper, i`ll give u a hand with the power door locks & solenoids.
[right][snapback]103045[/snapback][/right]

I can give you some tips if you need help paolo.
[right][snapback]103049[/snapback][/right]

that would be appreciated.