FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ........and They Were All Yellow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3 links are of the same pic. <_<

Did you get that SVT Suspension in?
Flofocus,Apr 20 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:3 links are of the same pic.   <_<

Did you get that SVT Suspension in?
[right][snapback]103030[/snapback][/right]

Fixed: 2x Focus & 2x Impreza. No SVT yet.
Is that the LAMIN-X stuff?

Why do you want them yellow?
i love those lights.. why not get somet for the wrx and sell me yours under the price you paid :P
Do your neighboors laugh/look at you weird when you take pics of your car?

Mine do. :lol: :huh:

The Cars look good. As always, I'm jealous of the silver car. B)
The fogs in the Focus don't look really yellow. I wonder if I have a pic with mine... then you'll see yellow :P
Flofocus,Apr 20 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:Do your neighboors laugh/look at you weird when you take pics of your car?

Mine do.  :lol:  :huh:

The Cars look good.  As always, I'm jealous of the silver car.  B)
[right][snapback]103038[/snapback][/right]

haha yeah my neighboors do that too.. or when you go anywhere in public besides your drive way.. people are like, "what is he doing parked all crooked like that in the middle of <insert photograph location>"
I thought I saw your Subaru today with superleggeras on, but alas it was a Saab 9-2 when I got a closer look. Mang those two look alike.
your fogs look like my fogs, cause they have the stock lights still in them :P
The Focus has "amber gold" 50W bulbs from somewhere off the net purchased 4 years ago. The were relatively inexpensive:

[Image: YellowGold.jpg]

The Sube has 55W PIAA yellow:

[Image: h313555bulblarge.jpg]

It's a pale yellow in both cases, as you see, but if a stock car was side by side with either it would be pretty distinct especially at night in snow where I think they do REALLY well.
Sweet lights.. have you taken them off any sweet jumps?
BerinG,Apr 20 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:Sweet lights.. have you taken them off any sweet jumps?
[right][snapback]103056[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You bodaggit
Reading just the topic, I thought you were commenting on my people. :D
Raine,Apr 20 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Apr 20 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:Sweet lights.. have you taken them off any sweet jumps?

You bodaggit
[right][snapback]103090[/snapback][/right]

I didn't get BerinG's post and now I get it even less now that Raine has posted. Is this some sort of video game or Star Wars geek thing? Maybe I'll ask darkpuppet, he'll know.
2001 ZTS,Apr 20 2005, 05:07 PM Wrote:
Raine,Apr 20 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:

You bodaggit
[right][snapback]103090[/snapback][/right]

I didn't get BerinG's post and now I get it even less now that Raine has posted. Is this some sort of video game or Star Wars geek thing? Maybe I'll ask darkpuppet, he'll know.
[right][snapback]103123[/snapback][/right]
I am also in the dark as well.. sigh...
ahh yes. Napolean.. it was a stupid funny movie.
i need to get a pic of my MaDD TiTE yellow fogs.. to add to the collection
naz,Apr 20 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:i need to get a pic of my MaDD TiTE yellow fogs.. to add to the collection
[right][snapback]103213[/snapback][/right]

See guys, even naz has yellow fogs. Him, all of France by law prior to the late 80's had yellow headlights, some Hyundai fog and most Lexus fogs for the better part of the 90's were yellow, even my Puegot bicycle with dynamo used to be yellow. We're kicking it 0ldsk00l.

Kidding aside they DO work better than white in blowing snow, I don't care what anyone says.
Pages: 1 2