FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: On Or Off? Gtech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did 5 runs, First run i got 101 hp
2nd was 94 hp..
just got worst.
I stopped each run at 4th gear.

You can see my mods in my Sig.

Another thing, Judging by the door sill my car is 2530Pds. Does that sound right?
Chromey,Apr 19 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:I did 5 runs, First run  i got 101 hp
2nd was 94 hp..
just got worst.

Another thing, Judging by the door sill my car is 2530Pds. Does that sound right?
[right][snapback]102793[/snapback][/right]

That sounds really wrong. Too bad you're down there, I'd say re-run in one of our cars here for a cross-section. I guess anyone else there would be happy to :D

Which model did you get? For that matter, where did you order it in off of - the main site or a 3rd party?
Chromey,Apr 19 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:I did 5 runs, First run  i got 101 hp
2nd was 94 hp..
just got worst.

[right][snapback]102793[/snapback][/right]

Not that I put next to any faith or accuracy in a G-Tech I would say it is accurate enough to show a trend. The trend in this case being the effect of heat.
do you have to enter the weight of car only or car + driver

i guess if you can return it just go to a dyno day with some random car club and know for sure?
I dont find the HP feature on the Gtechs any good. I only use them for 1/4 mile times. Thats the only important thing.

ZX3TUNR,Apr 19 2005, 11:45 PM Wrote:I dont find the HP feature on the Gtechs any good. I only use them for 1/4 mile times. Thats the only important thing.
[right][snapback]102892[/snapback][/right]

Not that this is really that accurate either.
I didnt test it today... RAin and all, But the car was running like s**t yesterday, Its feeling alot stronger today.

Might be time for a Tune up.

The Ill run the 1/4 and HP.

Ive been told that i should have around 120-130 HP
Jays2000ZX3,Apr 20 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Apr 19 2005, 11:45 PM Wrote:I dont find the HP feature on the Gtechs any good. I only use them for 1/4 mile times. Thats the only important thing.
[right][snapback]102892[/snapback][/right]

Not that this is really that accurate either.
[right][snapback]103036[/snapback][/right]

I dont get why ppl say the Gtech isnt accurate with 1/4 mile times. I ran 16.7 then a 16.5 on the Gtech. The very next day at the actual drag strip I ran 16.4
When your running 16's accuracy doesn't matter. A "bobble head" would be just as well suited.
Did 2 runs today.

16.7 at 84MPH
16.49 at 87MPH

Ill do 2 more runs tomorrow

Depending on the weather that is.
Did you order yours straight off their website? If so, what was the total cost?