FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nissan Skyline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:o wow, never seen one of these in person b4. Driving east on king st. in hamilton, near centenial pkwy. White, looks to be an earlier 1st generation, and yes steering wheel was on the right side....it was the real deal.
ive seen a few r32's(i think) for sale in the autotrader.
Theres one here and a Silvia.

I dunno those R32's are old and not as cool as ppl think. The guy who owns one here. I was cool for about a week and now no one cares.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 18 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:Theres one here and a Silvia.

I dunno those R32's are old and not as cool as ppl think. The guy who owns one here. I was cool for about a week and now no one cares.
[right][snapback]102559[/snapback][/right]
ya exactly, unless you get it to put out crazy numbers its jsut anohter over priced old car that anyone in any boosted compact can beat.
I personally love em, but the cost of importing one and then maintaining it isn't worth it. It becomes almost a full-time job maintaining it properly, as no wrench jockey here in Canada for Nissan is really ready for one of these.

It's sad, but true.
Yep, it was neat to see but def. not worth importing. There's alot of cars I'd rather have that are available here (sti/350z/c6vette/'04cobra). Still I was suprised to see it driving around town.
There are 3 in our area Hamilton/Stoney Creek. I used to see a gray one rippin away on the link like every other day.
D-Dub,Apr 19 2005, 06: Wrote:There are 3 in our area Hamilton/Stoney Creek. I used to see a gray one rippin away on the link like every other day.
[right][snapback]102610[/snapback][/right]

I guess I don't get out much :rolleyes: .
they aren't THAT expensive. Considering the numbers these things can put out. Marc and I were looking at a bunch not too long ago.

if only I had a good source of financing....

This guy here paid 10g for his 1989 skyline. Newest he good bring back at the time. Personally waste of money. I much rather have an S13 or Fairlady.
Hey I saw that Skyline before, one guy I work with, thats his friends car. It cost him some big $$$ to import one from what I hear. All I say is "Its just a Nissan"