FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Powerworks Supercharger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw this new supercharger from powerworks. It's a nice kit and good power (209hp 6300rpm). I just wanted to know if any one had a litle more info on it and knew were I could get the kit in toronto if it was any good..
as of this moment I am the only Canadian Powerworks dealer that i know of.
what sort of info are you looking for?

It is a air-to-water intercooled Eaton M62 blower similar to the JRSC SVT kit. the kit is CARB approved and tuned to run on 91 ocatne while being emmisions test compliant. it uses Ford oem ECU calibration codes for the tuning so your car will run as if it came off the lot with Powerworks kit straight from the factory.
it will make 220+fwhp and 180+lb/ft on a Stock Zetec with nothing more than a flex and exhaust.

the kit was just released last week for public consumption adn we already have 2 kits on the way to be installed, one on our Silver euro car and one on our Black JMS US Sperc Demo car. the JMS demo car will be running basic bolt-ons while the silver car will be pushing the limits of these kits with a big boost option built motor, ported heads and custom tuning.

it's still pretty earily in the game but i see these kits becoming the benchmark in "no hassle, bolt-on and go" boost kits.
Whats the big bost package, what does it come with and what are the # with that??

How much is it going for and U guys have financing???
we will be selling the kits at $5900cnd shipped (full shipping insurnace is extra!) and we do not have financing but your bank would probably love to help you out with that! :D

the big boost kit will be completely custom, not a powerworks option.
we are shooting for just under 300fwhp out of this kit on the silver car and in the 250lb/ft range once all is said and done on a built motor with 94 octane pump gas. we are hoping to see those numbers before the fall if possible so we can do some shake down runs before winter and then some serious fabrication as well as the possibility of an unlicenced upgrade package for these kits over the winter. by unlicenced i mean Powerworks would have nothing to do with the upgrade and it would completely void the warrenty that comes with the kit and you'd pretty much have to run a built motor to do it.