FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tinted Corners Go On, Leds Too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mass hilarity ensues!

We ran into Oscar and a couple of other buddies at the mall today (the only good mall in North Bay!), decided to hit up Quizno's for lunch.

After that, we all piled back to my place for some hilarity and LED installs.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of "Trunk Sys. Admin." or "Can he get out of the Focus if we remove the handle off the escape trunk pull?". There was also much blind-side punching and other hijinks... classic stuff for us :D

What I did was snap pics of was my Nite-shade'ing work-in-progress, and then the final install on the passenger side. No sense in pics of either side as they came out the same ;)

I also snapped pics of the LED install, but I'll snap better ones at night tonight and then post them.

56K - go grab a coffee, these are 4MP native-sized shots.

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/firstpass.jpg

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/secondpass.jpg

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/tintedcorner.jpg
Looking good man!
holy s**t dude..those look AWSOME!
nice
i need those on my balck car
looks good adam
Been planning that myself for a long time. Was gonna do it this week. Looks good

You know they make a program called Photoshop. You can actually reduce the size of the pictures :P
looks nice.
looks good man.

Photoshop is your friend. :lol:
Why would you want to butcher the size and quality of such a nice picture? :huh:

:P
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 18 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:Why would you want to butcher the size and quality of such a nice picture? :huh:

:P
[right][snapback]102314[/snapback][/right]

so it doesnt take 5 minutes to load on a 5mps connection :P
May as well use and abuse the same thread... got the car back from the body house today... they did a great job, and they even flushed-up the doors with the rear jambs like I asked them to! I'll post pics after dinner.

Bad news - I asked for a quote to paint my side mirror housings the same colour as the car. They said 215 plus tax! :o

HAHAHAHHA

I am so not paying that.
Side mirror housing?
Flofocus,Apr 19 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:Side mirror housing?
[right][snapback]102634[/snapback][/right]

Side mirror covers, whatever you want to call them. They're black by default I believe, and I wanted them Sangria Red. I might just leave them black if I can't get Sangria Red in a can.

The whole idea has been bumped back because of the cost from the bodyshop.
Those are EASy to DIY....

If your ever in Ottawa, I'll paint them for cheap. ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 19 2005, 09:43 AM Wrote:I might just leave them black if I can't get Sangria Red in a can.
The whole idea has been bumped back because of the cost from the bodyshop.
[right][snapback]102646[/snapback][/right]

go to any autobody paint shop and the can make you a spray can any color you want!
must be a bitch to tape up the grille to paint the indicators.
oh your supposed to tape up the grille before painting the corner lamps..mah bad!
You mean like Todd's Neon? :rofl:

Good thing he has a new kit going on soon eh? :D
With all the money you spend on Niteshade you could have had some pretty blingin' rims.

Time to move onto another mod. :unsure: :P
ANTHONYD,Jun 3 2005, 05:36 AM Wrote:With all the money you spend on Niteshade you could have had some pretty blingin' rims.

Time to move onto another mod. :unsure:  :P
[right][snapback]112370[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna have to Niteshade your rearview or something at the BBQ :P

And the rims go on tomorrow! WOOOHOOO!
Pages: 1 2