FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Underbody Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am debating on getting those underglow or underbody lights for my car. Seeing how my car is green I am thinking of getting green underbody lights. Whatdo you guys think of them...also are the legal?
:lame:
:twak:
BIG FAT NAY!!!
:puke:
Jealous bastards who don't know the show scene. I have the lights and the chicks dig them.

Wait a minute. Was I just Dean for a minute?

I had yellow ones... =P

They are good for car shoes when people are looking for that crap. Id even so go for it if you have a heavily modded car...

But if your car is relatively stock .. I would pass on the lights.
sIMPLE aNSWER...

UNDERBODY NEON MAKES BABY JESUS CRY....

SO, dont do it;.. :)
Do you want to enjoy the lites or would you rather others do.
I'd say put some on the inside, more fun, doesn't attract as much attention, like the Popo
I got them sadly, used them maybe twice (once at a show, the other time at a G2G)... that's it.....

Hoping they fall off the car sometime and disappear.

I got them and I'd say NO.
Don't do it... The only thing are handy for is spotting leaks under the car...

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:
Knowing what you're doing with the car, I'd say it fits the bill.

Anyone else? No.
It would look sick if done up right... but if not it could look really tacky.
if you like it then go for it
What are you doing with the car?

That may give us a better idea for an answer.

As it stands right now. Big Fat NO, I hate neon lights on cars. :lol: , but thats me and everybody is different. :unsure:
personal choice, i wouldn't..

I don't think they suck or they're stupid unless the car is pretty stock..

if you have other exterior mods and the neons would complete the rest of the car, maybe.. but I would choose other mods before adding neon lights.. they would be the last piece of a show car if you ask me.. not to start with..
if you have a drop and a wheel package, i think it would look alright, if you have a body kit even better...

but if you car is bone stock....GHEY

spend it on different stuff IMHO...like performnace or stereo stuff..
got rice?
of course it comes down to personal choice...so all of our replies are merely our opinions ;)

my opinion...unless you plan on having a highly modified show car, underbody lights are lame.

I say that because I don't care for "all show, no go" projects, outside of the show scene itself (and I don't like the show scene either, but respect the work people put into their cars when the whole purpose of their project is to build a show car). On a non-modified daily driver...underbody lights rank up their with uniwipers, nozzle lights, and wheels that stick out 2 inches from the fender :rolleyes:

having said that...I've seen some highly modified BMWs and 5.0 stang convetibles that looked really good with the lights. Still not my style though...
Christmas was 5 months ago.