FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Locking Lugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need locking lugs for rims. Best place to buy? anyone selling and promise not to steal them later? :P
Raine,Apr 15 2005, 01:42 AM Wrote:Need locking lugs for rims. Best place to buy? anyone selling and promise not to steal them later? :P
[right][snapback]101798[/snapback][/right]

you can have my set of 4, if you give me 4 regular ones! (Straight trade)

I think they look gay as hell and I was gonna take em off and toss em anyhow!!

they have only 1 key....dont know if thats normal but, that what came on the car from the dealership..
raine let me know if u can't find any, we sell them at my work i am sure i can get them to u for approx 50 bux with the key :D and yes thats cheap out here canadian tire i think is 74 :huh:
I have caps anyway for the rims so let's do it bunny. I'm going to get my rubber from bob out in Listowel, so maybe on my way back I'll make a stop in Guelph and we can trade :)
Raine,Apr 15 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:I have caps anyway for the rims so let's do it bunny. I'm going to get my rubber from bob out in Listowel, so maybe on my way back I'll make a stop in Guelph and we can trade :)
[right][snapback]101829[/snapback][/right]

you won't be able to use bunny's locks.....you have a center cap on your wheel...they won't fit under the cap [too tall] ...you need a set of OEM style... we get them if you need em
How much would they run me Anthony?
Focused,Apr 19 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:
Raine,Apr 15 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:I have caps anyway for the rims so let's do it bunny. I'm going to get my rubber from bob out in Listowel, so maybe on my way back I'll make a stop in Guelph and we can trade :)

you won't be able to use bunny's locks.....you have a center cap on your wheel...they won't fit under the cap [too tall] ...you need a set of OEM style... we get them if you need em
[right][snapback]102687[/snapback][/right]

:o BEST OWNED EVAR!!! :o

So...No Deal>?? :(

Thanx Anthony... :angry:
microbunny,Apr 19 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:
Focused,Apr 19 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]102687[/snapback][/right]

:o BEST OWNED EVAR!!! :o

So...No Deal>?? :(

Thanx Anthony... :angry:
[right][snapback]102768[/snapback][/right]

actually...he would have been owned if he had tried to put them on his wheels!!! lol

cost = $35.99 +tax in stock here in Guelph

sorry bunny....just doin' my job :)