FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who? Uses Mr.clean's "dry System"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it first the power washer on my rims and tires,
and to wet the car down- then used the dry system
"shiney" & no spots sweet.

I have the original system(blue & green) $17.79 Loblaws superstore clearance last fall.
Have it and don't like it. :angry: Rather use the power washer and hand dry.

01-yellow-ZX3

"I do".
Can't justify spending the money on it
SVTZX503,Apr 12 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:Have it and don't like it. :angry:  Rather use the power washer and hand dry.
[right][snapback]101111[/snapback][/right]

What don't you like about it?

Go to " www.homemadesimple.ca/mrcleanautodry/en_CA/why_clean.shtml "
The new "macho unit" oh yah! $50.00 totally over kill!
I never would have got one until-$17.79 .
i use it, and love it, takes so much time outta drying, and keeps the scratch's to a minimum. it definitly worth spending money on it, if it's less than $20 that is, i would never buy the $50 package.
I got one for christmas, I love it. Its perfect for quick washes before shows and stuff.

I bought their brush kit to. They have a really good flexible wheel brush in the kit. Works like a charm. B)
I have a black car and the autodry NEVER leaves a spot....

all in all it costs about $2 a wash for it.....which is cheaper than going to the coin-op....
Focused,Apr 13 2005, 08:05 AM Wrote:I have a black car and the autodry NEVER leaves a spot....

all in all it costs about $2 a wash for it.....which is cheaper than going to the coin-op....
[right][snapback]101172[/snapback][/right]

See this is where it would make sence for me....

I throw about 8 bux into the coin-op every Friday.
Focused,Apr 13 2005, 08:05 AM Wrote:I have a black car and the autodry NEVER leaves a spot....
[right][snapback]101172[/snapback][/right]

Another Black car owner here, and its worth it if you have a black or dark coloured car.
Twilite blue & she's spotless!
They make a long handle/hand wash unit now as well.
On my car which is silver it was fine just a few spots.But my son's car which was black his ZX3 it was spot city even when we had a fresh filter in it. It might be the water here. We have a high iron content plus very hard water. I have water softner in the house, but it isn't hooked up to the outside taps. It was a waste of money for me.
SVTZX503,Apr 13 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:On my car which is silver it was fine just a few spots.But my son's car which was black his ZX3 it was spot city even when we had a fresh filter in it. It might be the water here. We have a high iron content plus very hard water. I have water softner in the house, but it isn't hooked up to the outside taps. It was a waste of money for me.
[right][snapback]101506[/snapback][/right]

I picked one up on sale at WalMart to give it a test over the weekend and I was quite impressed with it. It DOES dry without wiping and leaves no spots. What I don't like about it is it seems to remove any and all water-beading properties that your wax might have had. Hopefully it is not actually REMOVING the wax...

I think I will keep it around for quick rinse downs after work etc when I don't feel like doing a whole wash/dry/ etc. Wish the filters were a bit cheaper though. Guess that is where they make their money.

xappie,Apr 14 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:
SVTZX503,Apr 13 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:On my car which is silver it was fine just a few spots.But my son's car which was black his ZX3 it was spot city even when we had a fresh filter in it. It might be the water here. We have a high iron content plus very hard water. I have water softner in the house, but it isn't hooked up to the outside taps. It was a waste of money for me.
[right][snapback]101506[/snapback][/right]

I picked one up on sale at WalMart to give it a test over the weekend and I was quite impressed with it. It DOES dry without wiping and leaves no spots. What I don't like about it is it seems to remove any and all water-beading properties that your wax might have had. Hopefully it is not actually REMOVING the wax...

I think I will keep it around for quick rinse downs after work etc when I don't feel like doing a whole wash/dry/ etc. Wish the filters were a bit cheaper though. Guess that is where they make their money.
[right][snapback]101556[/snapback][/right]

The soap & filter where on sale at CT for $7.00 a pop! (last weekend) I got my Refex wipers in "St.Marys" finally.