FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: You Just Got Spanked By A Wagon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TheBEAST_eng_1024.jpg]
[Image: DSC00051_800.jpg]

Sweet mother of Christ. B)
RS WIDEBODY..... Sweeeet.... first thing id do is paint it over though. supercharged contour v6 too... hmmmm

anyone notice the whale tail... puppet got own3d :lol:
that's the SVT Contour V6 too, right (200hp, stock)?

nice...I remember when I had my Contour, looking into SC...they were unreliable back then, but some SVT guy had an SC and hit 300hp (crack).

anyone know what kind of power this one is making?
Somewhere around 400 hp I think. :unsure:
DUDE!? I love the power part and the Euro parts but thats where it ends??!! I bet that paint cost a fortune but its hideous! The wheels are ugly and the offset is totally wrong? It makes the car look like some outlaw car or a 4x4.
TimmyD@Bishopsales,Apr 12 2005, 03:45 PM Wrote:DUDE!? I love the power part and the Euro parts but thats where it ends??!! I bet that paint cost a fortune but its hideous!  The wheels are ugly and the offset is totally wrong? It makes the car look like some outlaw car or a 4x4.
[right][snapback]100928[/snapback][/right]

I'm not into the car for the looks.

I'm in awe over ther motor. B)
Ha, i thought this was going to be a repost of an AutoX a lonnnnng time ago.

that is amazing.
That's a pretty wicked car, would be so much nicer with a monotone paint job and nicer wheels though. The supercharged V6 would be awesome in a focus..
ahh showcars...half the time they dont even run right, if it even runs at all. let me see some 1/4 mile numbers, then I will be impressed.
I love the body kit, adore the Vortech... pretty sweet ride if you ask me
that is the Beast
it was built WAY back in the day, early 2001, maybe even 2000.
the engine is a Duttweiller/Innovated Turbo collaberation and boosted by a T66 turbo i believe.
450fwhp

i had an artical from the first issue of HCI on this car a long time ago, last i heard from very reliable sources, it was stripped and sold of bit by bit back in 02.
The Beast Rocks (painting is so over the top) wicked wagon!
Looks good under the hood. :huh: