FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Waxes Their Car Twice Per Year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Checked the weather this morning and it'll be sunny all week so went out and waxed the family focus. LoL, its all nasty looking now but it'll be wiped off later this afternoon. Parents says im weird for waxing the cars twice per year though...this stuff is awsome, its like rain-x for the car! Nothing sticks...

[Image: 100_0420.jpg]
[Image: 100_0421.jpg]
[Image: 100_0419.jpg]
[Image: 100_0418.jpg]
[Image: 100_0417.jpg]
Resize those pics!!!!

And yes, I was 2 times a year.
First wax/claybar is probably this week-end, I'll do another coat of wax/buff 2 months from then.
I claybar once per year. and wax 2 or 3. last year i even put 3 or 4 coats of wax on the rims
i was a minimum of twice a year, never clay bar'd tho...would it help any?
Ahem choke spit cough................lazy old man....................KROWN
meford4u,Apr 12 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote:Ahem choke spit cough................lazy old man....................KROWN
[right][snapback]100857[/snapback][/right]

Same here and a car wash with the works every two weeks whether it needs it or not.
LoL, sryz about the size...I thought photobucket would resize them automatically...

Nice, everyone i know NEVER waxes their cars. Even if im waxing my car and the neighbours sees me, they'll come over and ask what the heck those are...Claybar?? I never used one before, heard of them being used in show cars, but what do they do?
I wax the car minimum of 3 times per year
Whoo hoo! cleaned up everything and everythings all shiny! Even protected the tires too :) Good at new :) I'll see if i can take some more pics tomorrow :)

[Image: 100_0425.jpg]
[Image: 100_0423.jpg]
[Image: 100_0422.jpg]
My tires are glossier than thou!!!

haahaha :lol:
lol let see some pics micro :)
Spyder01,Apr 12 2005, 09:39 PM Wrote:lol let see some pics micro :)
[right][snapback]101046[/snapback][/right]

..damn...too dark to take a pic...

I swear they are though!! :P