FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush/saleen Kit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to source out the front bumper for the ford focus saleen kit? or the front bumper from the Roush kit?
If you can get a roush front bumper mitch, I'll take one too...
Raine,Apr 11 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:If you can get a roush front bumper mitch, I'll take one too...
[right][snapback]100694[/snapback][/right]
i know Canadian tire can get it through keystone, but it might be only the whole kit and im not sure the pricing either. but its one option that avoids the cost of shipping.
there is a Roush dealer here in town, i will look into it tomorrow and see what they say.
ZX3TUNING,Apr 12 2005, 07:04 AM Wrote:there is a Roush dealer here in town, i will look into it tomorrow and see what they say.
[right][snapback]100726[/snapback][/right]

I have a cracked foglight and a bunch of scratches on the bumper and a few on the lip..

It would cost me to repaint and replace the light and lower lip.. If I can get a front bumper saleen/roush (as long as it isn't a WW) and allows me to continue to use my front grille (with the turn signals).. I can paint it and swap it.

The euro grilles all require the removal of the turn signal grille correct? That would mean the neccessity for headlights w/ turn signals!

Trying to keep costs down..

Or you could simply upgrade to a Euro front bumper. I bet that the cost of either of those companies bumpers would be the same price as a Euro bumper. Then you have signals in your bumper and would be able to go to euro grills as well. Just another option.
It doesn't matter which bumper I get.. as long as I am not forced to lose my turn signals.. I don't want to have this problem:

a) Get a euro bumper
B) Must replace grille with euro grille (the stock grille will no longer fit)
c) Lose the turn signals (since the turn signals are no longer on the euro grilles)
d) Be forced to also change the headlights (to regain the turn signals)

b+c+d will be more $$$.

TimmyD@Bishopsales,Apr 12 2005, 03:14 PM Wrote:Or you could simply upgrade to a Euro front bumper.  I bet that the cost of either of those companies bumpers would be the same price as a Euro bumper.  Then you have signals in your bumper and would be able to go to euro grills as well.  Just another option.
[right][snapback]100802[/snapback][/right]
if you go with the saleen you would have to try and find the stage 1 bumper i beleive, that way it wont flare out at the fron corner panels (stage 3 stcks out becuase of the fender flares)
Dont buy the saleen kit, dean will be upset and write to you how you cant match his looks or speed.... :rolleyes: you wouldnt want that now would you
thats funny...when i got my saleen kit...he actaully called me and said how mad he was the i copied him... :rolleyes:

"I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN CANADA WITH THE SALEEN KIT!!!"...

id say go with the rouche kit tho...IMO i like it better, and not many peopel have it
TimmyD@Bishopsales,Apr 12 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Or you could simply upgrade to a Euro front bumper.  I bet that the cost of either of those companies bumpers would be the same price as a Euro bumper.  Then you have signals in your bumper and would be able to go to euro grills as well.  Just another option.
[right][snapback]100802[/snapback][/right]

You'd also have to cut/replace your rebar. The roush and saleen kits are big enough to avoid that
they are figuring out what sort of deal they can work me on the bumpers as they currently do not have dealer/jobber pricing setup.
reguardless, you are probably looking at full US MSRP on the bumper with a 1.30 exchange.

if you went to the older style euro bumper the turn signals are located on the front outer corners and can be seen from the side and the front of the car very easily. i ran like this with my stock headlights and a euro upper grill for years without issues from the cops in Vancouver. i don't know how the cops are back east but it may keep the cost down a fair bit over a Roush bumper... i have no idea what the Roush bumper is going to end up costing.
What's the MSRP on a full roush kit right now mitch? I really don't need it, would definitely wait till you get pricing on just the front end and lights, but still, it'd be interesting to know.
i'm guessing around $750cnd for the front bumper.... might be more or less, i honestly have no idea.

Fits all 2000-2004 Focus'. Kit includes front fascia, all lower grills, fog lamps & wiring harnesses, and all hardware necessary for installation.
Raine,Apr 13 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:What's the MSRP on a full roush kit right now mitch? I really don't need it, would definitely wait till you get pricing on just the front end and lights, but still, it'd be interesting to know.
[right][snapback]101142[/snapback][/right]

last price i saw for a full kit was around $2500 including midwing and hood scoop.
ummm, this is the answer i got from them today....

"If you want Roush parts then you'll have to come down here and buy a Roush car because we signed a contact with Roush to not sell the parts on their own unless it is already for a Roush car."

you might want to try these guys and see if they are willing to sell you anything...

Meadowvale Ford
2230 Battleford Rd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 3K6
P: 905-542-3673
F: 905-542-7787
web: http://www.meadowvaleford.com
Assholes much? thanks for trying
i prefer the term "douche bag" ;)

might as well have said, "Screw you, we don't want your stinking money you dirty cock-a-roach!"

If you guys are serious about the Roush kit / parts, PM me. I'm pretty sure I can help hook it up. You may need to drive down here to pick it up tho'....

~ Clutch
Clutch,Apr 17 2005, 03:04 PM Wrote:If you guys are serious about the Roush kit / parts, PM me.  I'm pretty sure I can help hook it up.  You may need to drive down here to pick it up tho'....

~ Clutch
[right][snapback]102230[/snapback][/right]
can you hook us up on the turbo kit?
Pages: 1 2