FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More 2005 Rs Pic, Updated Photoshop Spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ford30110410.jpg]
[Image: ford30110411.jpg]
[Image: ford3011049.jpg]
[Image: ford30110412.jpg]

:P
Somewhere in Taiwan 'replica wings' are being stamped out in the 1000's as we speak.

I would have to say that a XR4ti wing would look better by far... not a fan of those type... too hondu ishhhh..
Damn it....this is so a repost...but the original thread I made with these pictures was deleted cause it turned into a bitch fest about how much ford europe is sweeter...and so on...

BUT...I'M STILL CALLING REPOST!!!
microbunny,Apr 12 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:Damn it....this is so a repost...but the original thread I made with these pictures was deleted cause it turned into a bitch fest about how much ford europe is sweeter...and so on...

BUT...I'M STILL CALLING REPOST!!!
[right][snapback]100638[/snapback][/right]

bunny, look, I made a new spoiler, so it isnt a repost.

[Image: fordrsFC.jpg]

B) :lol: :P

OWN3D
:o
microbunny,Apr 12 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:Damn it....this is so a picture of my Dad naked...but the original thread I made with these pictures was deleted cause it turned into a bitch fest about how much my Dad is better than your Dad...and so on...

BUT...I'M STILL CALLING MY MOM!!!
[right][snapback]100638[/snapback][/right]

Whoa, easy bunny
:angry:
I can tell bunny like my spoiler better... it just scream RS or cosworth. :D
Actually this one looks way better
[Image: focuswrc06_04.jpg]
Oh Yah!!! now that's a serious wing baby!
The real wing is top secret like the keel of a sailboat. To be released only at the last moment.

Hey somebody put in a louvered rear window.
Penwraith,Apr 12 2005, 05:00 AM Wrote:Hey somebody put  in a louvered rear window.
[right][snapback]100729[/snapback][/right]

<_<
Penwraith,Apr 12 2005, 04:00 AM Wrote:Hey somebody put  in a shag carpet, fuzzy dice, and an umbrella from a pina colada.
[right][snapback]100729[/snapback][/right]

Whatever you say, Mr. Billboard! :lol:
I must be the ONLY guy on this planent that thinks trhat car is FUGLY.

I much perfered the old ones.