FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: T-shirt Payments Now Being Taken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If we don't get the order done, I'm going to be quite ticked.
yeah me too and for Evan too .. there better not be votes that were just "thrown" in there..

can we get the names of who voted so we can go after em? :D
I think we need better advertising.. like a picture on the main page of a tshirt with a link to this thread, and a banner at the top of the forums page. I've been talking to some people about the shirts and they told me they hadnt heard of it (they have been reading the forums though).

I'll talk to Jay about adding that on..
guilty,Apr 14 2005, 12:05 PM Wrote:I think we need better advertising.. like a picture on the main page of a tshirt with a link to this thread, and a banner at the top of the forums page.  I've been talking to some people about the shirts and they told me they hadnt heard of it (they have been reading the forums though).

I'll talk to Jay about adding that on..
[right][snapback]101604[/snapback][/right]

ok cool good idea.. what's your first name by the way? (if you dont mind)

*edit something like this perhaps?

[Image: fc-tshirt.jpg]
BerinG,Apr 14 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:ok cool good idea.. what's your first name by the way? (if you dont mind)
[right][snapback]101607[/snapback][/right]

My name is Steve.. and that picture is great, quite useful. I think some better advertisement would help pimp the shirt preorder better, since not everyone reads the stuff buried down in the site support forum, and with all the sticky's in Focus talk it doesnt really stand out.
ok great, thanks to you too steve, i know you helped Evan fix this up and i dont want you guys to have worked for nothing.. AND i want my shirt! :lol:

let me know if i can help

01-yellow-ZX3

Sweet rendering, I think that helps a lot.

I really hope we can reach 20 orders!
yeah now that i see how nice it looks, i want one even more :lol:
Not to nitpick or anything.... But is there any chance of this coming in a grey colour?
Black only dude!
what are we at right now. if you can pm me the details

01-yellow-ZX3

Come on guys, we need at least another 10 orders!

And yes, the shirts will only be offered in black (majority rules).
i don't have paypal, e-mail or pm me with address, i'll send cash of money order

01-yellow-ZX3

All questions have now been answered.

We still haven't even hit 10 prepaid orders yet guys. :(
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 18 2005 Wrote:All questions have now been answered.

We still haven't even hit 10 prepaid orders yet guys.  :(
[right][snapback]102477[/snapback][/right]
what happend to all the guys in the poll???

01-yellow-ZX3

Thats what I'm wondering.
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 18 2005 Wrote:Thats what I'm wondering.
[right][snapback]102497[/snapback][/right]
is it fair to publish the list of who has already paid? then we know who didnt pay but said they were in?

01-yellow-ZX3

I was thinking of posting who has paid and their shirt size just to get things organized actually. (unless anybody is against this)
Do it maybe we ca guilt a few more people into ordering.
How many paypal orders have you taken, and how many mail orders are you expecting? I didnt think it would be this hard to find enough people to make a tshirt order..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9