FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Its Alive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got to starting up my beast tonight after getting everything hooked up......clang clang clang clang! WTF!?%#$#$$^#%^@$#%$ Pissed off I was going to just go back to stock and say to hell with it.....but I should just aswell go for broke and figure out wtf is going on here....so anyway I had modified my oil separator and the new one was a little longer than the old and was hitting......is that a good thing?..NO!...so anyway modify it, change out the oil and oil filter, fill the coolant again!

Now runs like a top, well at idle, until I get it tuned :D I'll post some pics in here on the install, not pics after the second install, they don't look so pretty and clean.... :rolleyes:

Quick Specs:
T25 Turbo .48/.49 Trim w/ Internal Wastegate
Piping: 3" Maf to Inlet, Rest of piping 2"
Intercooler (36x8x3)Approx.
2.5" Downpipe
Pro-M 70MM Maf
Ford 42# Injectors

[Image: turbo_1.jpg]
[Image: turbo_4.jpg]
[Image: turbo_5.jpg]
[Image: turbo_2.jpg]
[Image: turbo_3.jpg]
[Image: turbo_6.jpg]
[Image: turbo_7.jpg]
[Image: turbo_8.jpg]
[Image: turbo_9.jpg]
[Image: turbo_10.jpg]
[Image: turbo_12.jpg]
[Image: turbo_13.jpg]
[Image: turbo_14.jpg]
[Image: turbo_15.jpg]
[Image: turbo_16.jpg]
[Image: turbo_17.jpg]
[Image: turbo_19.jpg]
[Image: turbo_20.jpg]
you forgot to blur out your licence plate in that one pic, i know what it is now, muhuhahahaha
man your setup is A1 clean. very impressive how well you did it for a "homemade kit"

now lets get it to run as well as it looks. :)
Good job Kevin... looks sweet
that is VERY impressive for a home made kit, where did you source the parts you are using?

once again, very good work, i look forward to see the dyno results?

Steeda.ca doing the tuning for you?
there you go, oh and i already forgot your licence plate # :unsure: :lol:
crazikev,Apr 9 2005, 11:48 PM Wrote:there you go, oh and i already forgot your licence plate #  :unsure:  :lol:
[right][snapback]100069[/snapback][/right]

haha, yeah I fixed that fast :) :ph34r:
that was quick, can your focus go that fast? i know mine cant
that clear grille is PIMP!!! :D
good to hear man..!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!
now lets see how the beast runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE! B)

just wondering.. would you mind taking a pic just from under the car for intercooler.. im just wondering about the passanger side how im gonna make it fit.. yours looks pretty low.. i just wanted to see where you went through caus im almost up to that one now ;)

thanks

looks great!! is your car dropped?
BerinG: what photos do you want? Here are a few others plus one of the turbo to ic tubing...

[Image: turbo_16.jpg]
[Image: turbo_17.jpg]
[Image: turbo_20.jpg]
VERY SWEET!

Nice, hopefully you get everything worked out!!

That engine bay is clean :D
nice thanks, this is what i was looking to see..my intercooler is not as wide so i might go through the loop behind the a/c rad hose (the metal one)

wanted to see if you had a wider bend to clear that rad hose coming from behind, the big rubber one

yeah, i agree, looks good