FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK guys, i know it's stock, but i'm just getting started on it, and i'm only 17 with a part time job, so please, be nice. And just becuase i know someone is going to ask, the future plans are an MBRP exhaust (ordering on monday), hopefully a set of coil overs by the end of the summer, clear corners, definately shaving the focus and SE off as soon as i can, shorty antenna, hopefully rims this fall and other lil stuff i can't think of right now.

[Image: frontfar.jpg]

[Image: assend.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0016.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]
Nice Ride :) I'm also 17, I'll post pics as soon as I get some decent ones. Is your car an ATX or MTX?
u picked a nice color i can say that :D
Nice sedan - Excellent digital camera. What camera did you use? It takes great pics.
welcome. when i was 17 i drove a 13yr old jetta (and right now i am working and i still drive a 13yr old honda), so don't worry about driving a stock focus. just enjoy having a newer car and don't feel like you have to modify it to be cool. my opinion, leave it stock, get better tires, enjoy driving it, save your money for something you really want :) .
White is one of the best colors for the focus, IMHO.
How did you pay for it?
it was my parents, still kinda is, but i'm paying them off for it in june. And burnin, it's an atx :(, but i still don't mind it :). And my camera is a Canon poweshot A95. It's 5.0 megapixels. A nice little peice of equipment in my mind :), but yea, thanks guys, when i posted this i figured you would all be cutting me up for having a stock ride :D
I expected more posts about the taillights, but actually those ones look pretty good on the white. A lot better than the APC tails anyway..

And a stock car is a lot better than a car that has been tastelessly modified to where it looks ugly, remember that.
yea, i didn't like the stock ones, they stood out WAY too much, but i have a question, is there anything i can do to the third brake light, you know, make it clear, or cover it up as white somehow?
smith21,Apr 9 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:it was my parents, still kinda is, but i'm paying them off for it in june. And burnin, it's an atx :(, but i still don't mind it :).  And my camera is a Canon poweshot A95. It's 5.0 megapixels. A nice little peice of equipment in my mind :), but yea, thanks guys, when i posted this i figured you would all be cutting me up for having a stock ride :D
[right][snapback]100049[/snapback][/right]

Nobody has a right to cut you up...if nothing else, you are completely honest about your ride and didnt b.s. when you could have easily...you got respect in my book...the car is looking great, don't worry about it being stock, think of the money you havent wasted!!!!

..later
hey i am 16 haha and my focus...2003 was 5 grand :) with 40000 km haha i bought it i am a reasonable youth
Clear third brake lights are a rare little commodity.

I know europarts.net sells em for the hatchbacks now on a regular basis, but for the sedan? Nothing. I checked ebay a while back and found some...

"Focus clear" was my search term. rifle through a few pages and you might find one.
Looks good.

Save your money and buy the best stuff possible.

Don't cheese out and buy cheap stuff.
Hey nice ride!
Nice white sedan,good luck!
Your car is stock. it sucks man. :P :lol:

JOKE

Looking good man! Love that color, and yeah those tail-lights actually look good, maybe its the white car.....
Not bad at all.

Now tell me where you're at so we can "trade" wheels :lol:

Tint that sucker and you'll