FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: V8 Focus Vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of you have seen this car before, but this is a new video clip. It just seems surreal when I see the rear tires on a focus light up like that... :blink:

v8 focus
:o HOLY s**t!!!!!

see him swing it around too, dang!!!
SLEEPER :o
SVT ZX3,Apr 9 2005, 02:35 AM Wrote:SLEEPER :o
[right][snapback]99889[/snapback][/right]

a sleeper doesn't have a solid rear axle and v8 rumble..

and is it me, or does the v8 conversion give the rear (at least) a higher than stock appearance?
i agree, it does kinda look a lil higher than usual. Good eyes!
That movie is on the site that I posted with all the focus movies.

v8_focus_burnout.wmv

http://fordfocus.kicks-ass.net/marc/uploads/

B)
french_connection,Apr 9 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:That movie is on the site that I posted with all the focus movies.

v8_focus_burnout.wmv

http://fordfocus.kicks-ass.net/marc/uploads/

B)
[right][snapback]99951[/snapback][/right]

B) just checked out some of the videos on the link, nice compilation Marc.
darkpuppet,Apr 9 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:

and is it me, or does the v8 conversion give the rear (at least) a higher than stock appearance?
[right][snapback]99925[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure there are many people out there that wouldn't notice, but nothing that a little underhood insulation and quiter exhaust couldn't solve.
The guy that helped do a lot of work to that car has been helping me with with my car. Such an awsome car.

Quote:haha it hasn't even been running a year, but yea it has been in shakedown for a couple months because it's had minor problems. We've had the motor/trans in and out workin out bugs a number of times but it's finally up to par. We cut a few corners and bought some parts used, and of course every one of em failed. Hard to track down problems sometimes when nobody's ever done it to give you advice. The msd box was one problem, now it's been replaced New torque convertor and rearend rebuild and she's finally at full strength pushin off two legs. Hopefully we'll get her to the track and dyno this next week or so to get some numbers. Plus she's halfway thru the nitrous install so if we can't get the numbers we want we'll make em Very Happy

as for the me bein slow? pshhh, my car will run with the blue one within the year, you watch Very Happy
darkpuppet,Apr 9 2005, 09:48 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]99925[/snapback][/right]

Almost no one would notice the differential and they would probably assume the rumble was from something else, so ya maybe a genius like you would know what's under the hood. ;)