FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Fogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im thinking of trying to put some SVT fogs into my bumper. Is it the same wiring harness and everything as a normal ZX3?

I had fog lights on my ZX3 before, and i wanta set to work with my stock switch in the car, im hoping that they will fit in my bumper...seeing as i still have the wiring and everything hanging there...

any one got a price or part number for just the light and housing, without the switches and wiring, (as long as its the same as the ZX3)...

and i hope they will fit ok...i dont wanna go to craapy tire and look... <_<
Pick up the latest issue of Focus Fanatic. Gives most info you'll need.
FociPhil,Apr 8 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:Im thinking of trying to put some SVT fogs into my bumper. Is it the same wiring harness and everything as a normal ZX3?

I had fog lights on my ZX3 before, and i wanta set to work with my stock switch in the car, im hoping that they will fit in my bumper...seeing as i still have the wiring and everything hanging there...

any one got a price or part number for just the light and housing, without the switches and wiring, (as long as its the same as the ZX3)...

and i hope they will fit ok...i dont wanna go to craapy tire and look... <_<
[right][snapback]99861[/snapback][/right]

Phil,

Try this (I found my front-end conversion invoice):

HF/973-735 SOCKET $8.95 (price from 2003)

That should be it. You may also need the bracket for the fog lamp:
2M5Z*15266*AB and AC ($30.83 in 2003)
serious, it that for the actaly light and brcket, im looking at 40 bucks a side!?!?

thats great, im gonna give that a try...

thanks richard
I found these part numbers:
2M5Z-15200-AB - LH & RH FOG LIGHTS
XL3Z-13466-AA - FOG LIGHT BULBS
2M5Z-15266-AB FOG LAMP BRKT (RH)
2M5Z-15266-AC FOG LAMP BRKT (LH)

in the SVT parts thread on FocalJet:
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...art=1&vc=1&nt=4

also there's a note at the bottom of the front fascia parts list:
"Please note: the stock wiring harness doesn't allow you to connect to the SVT foglamp. You need to get a pigtail (if available) or mod the connector. "

Which probably refers to the "HF/973-735 SOCKET $8.95 (price from 2003)" number GapBoy listed.

$40 sounds way too cheap for OEM foglights though, I'd expect to pay a lot more than that..