FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Trouble With Kyb Agx ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanna know if someone got or heard about troubles with KYB AGX cuz the adjustment wheel is exposed to severe condition ..... snow, water, small stones etc

thx
djrard,Apr 7 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:i wanna know if someone got or heard about troubles with KYB AGX cuz the adjustment wheel is exposed to severe condition ..... snow, water, small stones etc

thx
[right][snapback]99713[/snapback][/right]

I know a guy with them on a 1998 prelude that he drives all year round...3 years and he says to tell you...no issues so far...
It was for that reason that I just got the GR2's... no point in adjustability when s**t just gets lodged up in there
I would talk to Jarrod aka Focis8nt. He deals with KYB :D
I've been wondering this as well.

Hey Jarrod what do you know about these? and how much do they go for normally? Thanks man
Gr2 are not for drop, they are stock replacement height.

the AGX are shorter and lifetime warrenty no question asked.

the AGX are better than a lot of springs, very nice strut, only downside, the soft and firm is not that big of a difference compare to koni's.

-Marc
ZX3TUNR,Apr 8 2005, 06:14 AM Wrote:I would talk to Jarrod aka Focis8nt. He deals with KYB :D
[right][snapback]99740[/snapback][/right]

Dealer near me:

Front left : 199$
Front right : 199$
Rear : 125$

or via ebaymotors ----> 279 $ US + shipping + custom

;)
dude, I get dealer price and let me tell you, buy from e-bay.

I could never in a million year get anywhere close from those prices.

:o
my friend has used them for a few yrs in his subaru.. no probs reported from him