FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Full Suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody looking to do a full suspension on their car, i think this is a pretty good deal for what you get, even with duty and brokerage. canadian tire wants $1300 for it.

Eibach Sportline plus

it includes everything, springs struts/shocks and both sway bars.
ZX5focused,Apr 7 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:anybody looking to do a full suspension on their car, i think this is a pretty good deal for what you get, even with duty and brokerage. canadian tire wants $1300 for it.

Eibach Sportline plus

it includes everything, springs struts/shocks  and both sway bars.
[right][snapback]99706[/snapback][/right]

I can get the whole Eibach Pro Sytem Plus for $1023.and forty something cents...I forget....TAX INCLUDED!!!

1.5" drop springs, shocks, struts, rear sway bar, front sway bar, bumpstops...etc..

As for the Sportline sytem ..i'm not sure what the price difference is!
difference is sportline springs
ZX5focused,Apr 7 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:difference is sportline springs
[right][snapback]99721[/snapback][/right]

..thanks!! :rolleyes:

I mean the price difference..surely there can't be a $300.00 difference. I'll check tomorrow and see if I can find a cheaper price for the sportline kit..
If you really want approx. 2" drop and good ride better options would be:
H&R Cup kit =1033 CDN from zx3tuning *SHIPPED*
Fk Hi tec 60/40 = 620 Cdn Amimotorsports (barrie)
Fk Coilovers = 1398 Cdn Amimotorsports (barrie)

Just off the top of my head. The sportlines are decent but wouldn't spend that kind of money with these springs.
Dam, for $1300 I rather spend $600-700 for Apex/Fk/KW kit + some good tires. but if ur want something better, get a set of real coil over like FK or KW.
none of the other things listed include the sway bars though, which ar elike $400 cad arent they/
ZX5focused,Apr 8 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:none of the other things listed include the sway bars though, which ar elike $400 cad arent they/
[right][snapback]99735[/snapback][/right]

Yeh if you buy everything seperate, its gonna be hella expensive....
Blackzx3,Apr 7 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:If you really want approx.  2"  drop and good ride better options would be:
H&R Cup kit =1033 CDN from zx3tuning  *SHIPPED*
Fk Hi tec 60/40 = 620 Cdn Amimotorsports (barrie)
Fk Coilovers = 1398 Cdn Amimotorsports (barrie)

Just off the top of my head.  The sportlines are decent but wouldn't spend that kind of money with these springs.
[right][snapback]99727[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, had to edit that. ;)
i'm now selling the H&R cup kits for that price shipped anywhere in Canada!
and i can do the full cupkit with H&R front and rear sways for $1600shipped however i'll check on monday and see if i can do a even better price on that. i believe H&R just adjusted their prices a bit.