FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Omg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i like the rims the end
hey i know that guy...i have him on my msn lol. He is asian..doesn't speak much engrish lots of work on that car i bought my BMC intake off of him
:huh:

well...a lot of time went into it
"Gota love that "START" button." :lol:

"Hey where's the exhuast whistle?!"
OK who stole the man's whistle?

Rims sweet check!, kona brown job check! , lowered check, get rid of all the blingity bling! B)
It just... hurts my eyes so bad!

I thought it was the lag talking... but nope, it still hurts this morning. :lol:
He forgot to install a Reset switch.

Laterz :)
He has some sort of remote control in his cup holder that is larger thean the one I have to control my dam' home theater.

Also, take a close look at the dash guys..... His vinal sticker dash accents are coming off!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s. You can never have enough cowbell....

And Iceman... you can be my wingman anytime.
That thing need a super huge crap COMB! Off with the clutter, keep the good functional stuff
That car is a wreck. I've seen nicer green sedans.

We all have to know when to stop. Ask here and we will tell you when to stop. i've been told. I just want some seats and were done.
meford4u,Apr 7 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:That car is a wreck.  I've seen nicer green sedans.

We all have to know when to stop.  Ask here and we will tell you when to stop.  i've been told.  I just want some seats and were done.
[right][snapback]99618[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the compliment.
meford4u,Apr 7 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:... I've seen nicer green sedans....

That's a steaming pile of B.S.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
microbunny,Apr 7 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 7 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:... I've seen nicer green sedans....

My car is a steaming pile of s**t.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]99637[/snapback][/right]

You got that right.
the sad thing is, there's probably a ton of money in that car..

if he left the interior stock, took of the vinyl and the wing i think it would be decent looking at least
What's up with the interior! It's a mess!
focusonthis_88,Apr 8 2005, 12:19 AM Wrote:What's up with the interior!  It's a mess!
[right][snapback]99730[/snapback][/right]

Imagine hitting a good sized bump???? You'd be looking at some serious injuries from all the stuff flying around.
Pages: 1 2