FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Alignment Shop Recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a cheap, fast, and reliable garage in the Mississauga or Richmond Hill area to get an alignment done?

I would really like some place that is open in the evening, that I can take the car in after work one evening and just wait while they do the aligment and get the car back same night. Possible?

I know I can probably get this done in one evening at Canadian Tire, but... is there anywhere else?

Oh yeah - and I have no idea what an alignment should cost, but I was hoping it would be under $100 - does that sound reasonable?

Any tips are appreciated!

Is your car lowered?

The fools at CT wouldnt even touch my car cuz of that. Went to Ford and they had no problems. Both alignment machines looked to be the same height. :blink:
Flofocus,Apr 6 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:Is your car lowered?

The fools at CT wouldnt even touch my car cuz of that.  Went to Ford and they had no problems.  Both alignment machines looked to be the same height.  :blink:
[right][snapback]99366[/snapback][/right]

Nope - it's not lowered. All stock. :)

I just phoned CT and they told me the cost is $90 and takes about 1/2 hour. If I go in before 7pm-ish then they can get it done the same evening.

Unless someone know some place better, I am going to go there I guess.

xappie,Apr 6 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 6 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:Is your car lowered?

The fools at CT wouldnt even touch my car cuz of that.  Went to Ford and they had no problems.  Both alignment machines looked to be the same height.  :blink:
[right][snapback]99366[/snapback][/right]

Nope - it's not lowered. All stock. :)

I just phoned CT and they told me the cost is $90 and takes about 1/2 hour. If I go in before 7pm-ish then they can get it done the same evening.

Unless someone know some place better, I am going to go there I guess.
[right][snapback]99367[/snapback][/right]

have you tried a ford dealership?

they charge me $75
Flofocus,Apr 6 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:have you tried a ford dealership?
they charge me $75

Yeah, but I just wanted some place that was open in the evening so I could go after work. Most of the dealerships I know of close at 7pm if not earlier.

If CT has nothing else going for it, they have good hours. You can even get service done on Sunday - which saved my ass when I blew up my alternator doing the "big 3" upgrade. hahaha but that is another topic.

$40 alignment for ANY lowered car...all 4 wheels

great guy/service

Arif's Autoservices
416-288-0068
26 Nantucket Boulevard,
Scarborough, ON M1P 2N4

tell him i sent you
yeah i paid about 50$ at Pneu Lavoie.. not sure if you guys have them in your area, but they did a good job.. realigned my steering.. not 100% straight but i haven't went back, thats why its not 100% :P