FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Wants To Uninstall My Udp's For Beer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am putting in the Jackson Racing Supercharger soon, so I have to go back to the stock pullies.
Hehehe when I learn from Jay how to install mine, I'll figure out how to uninstall yours :P
Since when did beer become the new currency? I'm gonna go to the bank and ask for a 2-4!
MAlby7,Apr 5 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:Since when did beer become the new currency?  I'm gonna go to the bank and ask for a 2-4!
[right][snapback]99247[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha...It seemed to work for Raine. :lol: <_<

I just threw it out there. I was thinking that the UDPs were something on my checklist for the JRSC install when I saw Raine's post.

I'll probably change the pullies during the install when the stock belt comes off.
Beer is like a gift card.. you can only use it one place, often only for one thing, but it's as good as gold if it means you can get what you want :P
Takes about 10 minutes to uninstall..

Jack car, take off wheel, take off splash sheild, remove crank pulley bolt with impact gun, remove 3 bolts from water pump pulley if you got 2 peice, use socket to get a hold of the tensioner bolt, loosen and bam.

I know on my 2 peice udps I had to grind down the one plastic peice for the crank pulley. Wondering if that will pose a problem when I to put the stocker back on.