FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Wants To Install My Udp's For Beer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you guys have the tools, I'll drive there. If not, tell me what I need and you come here. I'll supply the beer if you supply the labour. Available most if not all Sundays, as well as Monday and Tuesday.
Sure, if you want to drive to Whitby. I have impact gun etc. should take 5-10 minutes. :o
Jays2000ZX3,Apr 5 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:Sure, if you want to drive to Whitby. I have impact gun etc. should take 5-10 minutes. :o
[right][snapback]99155[/snapback][/right]

How much and how long for springs??? :)
Fine by me, Jay. Sunday's supposed to be 15, should be plenty warm enough :P What's your brew?

Edit: I can use the stock belt with the FC UDP's right?

01-yellow-ZX3

Wow, hes going to install the crank pulley, alternator pulley (bitch), and water pump pulley all for beer?

Now thats a wicked deal.
ANTHONYD,Apr 5 2005, 02:46 PM Wrote:How much and how long for springs??? :)
[right][snapback]99156[/snapback][/right]

I was talking to Jay about this yesterday. He's kinda busy right now but we are tennatively going to try it on the 30th. Didn't dicuss time & price yet.
I don't have the alternator pulley, just crank and water pump.. there's no benefit to the 3 piece kit vs. the 2 piece kit.
yo jay, sqeeze me in with one of these fools. :lol:
Never did the waterpump pulley but I assume it's not hard.

Can't comment on belt size.

Springs, doesn't take long but probably don't have time to do that this weekend.

Al, send me a PM with your phone # so I can call you to confirm.

01-yellow-ZX3

Raine,Apr 5 2005, 02:57 PM Wrote:I don't have the alternator pulley, just crank and water pump.. there's no benefit to the 3 piece kit vs. the 2 piece kit.
[right][snapback]99176[/snapback][/right]

Oh okay, then yeah a stock belt works fine.
I got a udp to install as well

a single crank pulley
i'll bring a case of beer if someone helps me reinstalls my AEM cai and ported throttle body? not this weekend though, i got lots of exams coming up,