FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Im Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im back.

a few things have changed since i last posted im now 17 and still live in london and am in gradfe 11. i have a 10 second 5.0 streetleagle i also have a 2002 SVT focus for a daily driver. my dad is still dragracing he is the OSCA street elimenator champion and we are almost done our new super street outlaw car the motor dynoed at 950hp and we have a 800 shot complements of wilson manifold. we are hoping for a consistant 7.90 car.
i work for a shop in Milton Mustang Parts Warehouse duing the summer brak which is partnered with steeda.ca.

feels good to be back with the focus folks
good to see you again man!!

Kick your brothers ass for me.....he needs to be taught a lesson!! :lol:

or better yet beat his ass on the track so he'll realize how much he sucks
microbunny,Apr 5 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:good to see you again man!!

[right][snapback]98940[/snapback][/right]

got to love the NEON ok its and SRT-4 but whats the diffrence remove the turbo and what you got??
crazy kid,Apr 5 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:got to love the NEON ok its and SRT-4 but whats the diffrence remove the turbo and what you got??
[right][snapback]98942[/snapback][/right]

a missing link in the exhaust line? ;)

good to see you back in here mitch, did you got around to gap the plugs or get new ones yet?

That little rally we did downtown yesterday was awsome, we sure couldnt have done so with stangs witout having half of london police after us.... B)
crazy kid,Apr 4 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Apr 5 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:good to see you again man!!

[right][snapback]98940[/snapback][/right]

got to love the NEON ok its and SRT-4 but whats the diffrence remove the turbo and what you got??
[right][snapback]98942[/snapback][/right]

HAHA DON

Mitch you rule...where you been..??

skool..??

Wat i tell u, skool is for chumps..

Welcome back Mitch.

Good choice on the car. I'll probably see you somewhere at St. Thomas or in around Milton or London B)
yah havent done the plugs yet need to work to get money i have to come up with $450 a month plus the 2 g's for the stang.

want to get the plugs. marc what were the plugs NZFS 22c's?
AZFS22c

they are 1 step colder than stock svt, 2 step lower than zx3.

I realy like how they feel solid compare to the stockers.
was up mitch.......good to see ya out....hows the car...
Now I can finally whip you like a litlle bish that you are :lol:
GRUDGE MATCH

I'll watch :lol:
DD1,Apr 5 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:Now I can finally whip you like a litlle bish that you are :lol:
[right][snapback]98958[/snapback][/right]

if he uses his focus, which is his slower car, you have to use your wagon focus to race him..... :lol:
Welcome back!
if you want to use your other car so will i :D