FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Focus Gets Owned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OWNED!!

[Image: OWNEDAGAIN.jpg]
hehehe i wish i could do that someday.. and jump out of the car before the impact and explosions and helicopters catch me etc..

my buddy did that once when he worked for honda around here.. he was taking a car in for maintenance.. but what the owner forgot to tell him was that it was made for handicap people.. so there was an extra peddle.. anyway he was backing up then went to stop but press the other gaz pedal and ramed the wall right behind him.. a big round hole just like that hehe.. was funny. Anyway he didn't get into trouble caus they are required to put a sticker or something to say that the vehicule is different

CRV
BerinG,Apr 4 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:...but what the owner forgot to tell him was that it was made for handicap people.. so there was an extra peddle...[right][snapback]98853[/snapback][/right]

you'd think handicap vehicles would have less pedals or something...and this had 2 gas pedals.....is it a handicap with 2 right feet??
:lol:
microbunny,Apr 4 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:you'd think handicap vehicles would have less pedals or something...and this had 2 gas pedals.....is it a handicap with 2 right feet??
[right][snapback]98856[/snapback][/right]

Maybe a 1-armed handicapped vehicle, so you dont have the extra arm to shift into reverse there's just another pedal for it.

Sort of similar thing happened at the homecenter place beside my work, they had a display of riding lawn mowers parked along the front, in front of the big picture windows. The guys were going to drive them inside at closing time, but put it in reverse and backed straight through the window. Funny stuff..
He didn't double-fill the nitrous before jumpin the bridge? Awww s**t Suki's gonna be pissed now!!! :lol:
Hehehe picture of the week award goes to...
anyone got a phone number for that guy? ill take his rear bumper and tails.
Kool-Aid......OH YEAH!
^^ HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Hey Kool-Aid! :rofl:
[Image: fat2vx.jpg]
So thats another way to "crash a party"!